Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Group rides in Denver
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to join some group rides in the Denver area if anyone has any leads. Moved out here in February and found one group on Meetup but it wasn't the pace I was looking for. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!
Quote Reply
Re: Group rides in Denver [gtyrrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check 303cycling.com which is also 303triathlon.com. Also I think Wheatridge Cyclery does a few.

Jimmy Archer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think all of the performance bike locations do one on Saturday mornings.
Quote Reply
Re: Group rides in Denver [wrightjoseph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cycleton bike shop (stapleton) Saturday mornings at 8:00 am. Usually 50+ guys/girls in the summer. 42 mile loop. This is a drop ride, keep up or fall back. Generally plenty of people to fall back with. Meridian on Tuesday and thursday at 6. A 1.7? mile loop in a business park. Very fast, but with a spot to catch back on each lap if needed. Last week 80+ people. Also, worlds, down by Chatfield on Saturday mornings. Haven't done this one, but also fast. PHP early mornings that friends do, but not near me, so don't know specifics. Lifetime fitness Sundays in westminster at 9. Bicycle village Saturday mornings out of westminster. PM if you want specifics. Not sure where in Denver you are located?
Last edited by: biker2035: May 5, 15 6:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also moved here and found the group rides crazy. Meridian had a bad wreck last week that I guess was crazy stupid and I was passed by the worlds group in Chatfield and there is no concern over lane usage. I think you have to be Cat 2 or better to NOT cross the double yellow on curves or get dropped. I have found some buddies through strava mostly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Adventure Cycle and Kompetitive Edge have Saturday rides.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out pedal racing based out of littleton

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply