Prev Next
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why am I salivating so much?
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
x2 on the eggs and hashbrowns in the middle.

Also reminds me of a Simpsons episode where Homer made breakfast - which was a waffle soaked in maple syrup and wrapped around a stick of butter.
".....butter that bacon son. Bacon up that sausage boy!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great presentation. But your counter top is to high.
Bacon cheese roll YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [uli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Why would you get a heart attack from eating food?[/quote]uli, please tell me you are kidding. have you been living on the moon for the last 50 years?

anybody that eats this monstrosity should try an experiment: eat the thing, and then go somewhere to do a blood draw (a few cc, a test-tube full) about 1 to 1.5 hours later. let the blood sit for a while. you will be disturbed by the huge layer of liquified fat that floats to the top of the blood you just pulled from your body.

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only thing better than pork is pork wrapped in bacon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can also have some chocolate-covered bacon for dessert.

Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's just wrong
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, it wasn't a waffle soaked in maple syrup! He threw caramel, waffle mix, and liquid smoke into the waffle maker ("mmmmm, waffle runoff"). Wrap in butter, serve on toothpick.

Homer's Moon Waffles

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if Bacon will seek to be a sponsor at our Tri's?

and yeah chocolate bacon ewwww.

"140.6 - Swim 2.4 Miles, Bike 112 Miles, Run 26.2 Miles, Brag the Rest of Your Life!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

How about some deep fried bacon with ranch?
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [squesen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yuck! I'm not a huge fan of bacon, so the first picture in this thread looked a bit creepy. Your picture grosses me out, too! But, I know I'd eat the deep-fried bacon before the ranch dressing. Ranch dressing is SO hideous!
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [slowhokie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stand corrected.

To the OP - "Mmmmm-mmmmmm......bacon!"

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [GregX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Why would you get a heart attack from eating food?[/quote] uli, please tell me you are kidding. have you been living on the moon for the last 50 years?

anybody that eats this monstrosity should try an experiment: eat the thing, and then go somewhere to do a blood draw (a few cc, a test-tube full) about 1 to 1.5 hours later. let the blood sit for a while. you will be disturbed by the huge layer of liquified fat that floats to the top of the blood you just pulled from your body.

And that liquified fat will give me a heart attack? SERIOUSLY?
If you are fat and constantly eat stuff like that, it sure can be deadly. But so is everything not done in moderation.
For a healthy person I see no issue whatsoever eating the above from time to time.

You guys crack me up. The fear machinery is going full throttle, eh?

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Why would you get a heart attack from eating food?[/quote] uli, please tell me you are kidding. have you been living on the moon for the last 50 years?

Are you being deliberately obtuse? The separation is caused by the heavier RBC's settling, and the plasma/sera remaining at the top. (Depending on what type of tube you draw, certain blood draw tubes have different additives to prevent clotting, separating, etc.) I really hope you don't actually believe that the stuff at the top is liquified fat...

That reminds me, I need to go check my blinker fluid, it's been a while...

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Last edited by: Devlin: Dec 12, 08 8:57
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That reminds me, I need to go check my blinker fluid, it's been a while...

I just get my blinker fluid flush done every time I replace my muffler bearings. Then
you never have to worry about it.

-Jot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
While I doubt that eating a fatty meal will leave a 'huge layer of liquified fat' at the top of a sample which has been allowed to settle. The sample would certainly be turbid and not suitable for analysis.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X4 on the eggs and potatoes.

damn good idea though...weaving bacon. I may try this weekend. LOL

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the question is, where was that bacon produced? where did it come from? just curious...
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [gamebofh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's fine but you should have them check the Canootin valve and Reebok Block. This will require a metric crescent wrench, left-handed screwdriver, a bucket of steam and a board-stretcher.

The rookies at work are often sent in search of the siren-balancer for the police cars.
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My real question is did Rappster use the bacon stretcher before the weave?

I've been trying to total up the calories and fat in this thing, but my
Retroencabulator is in the shop so it's taking a little longer.

-Jot
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That's fine but you should have them check the Canootin valve and Reebok Block. This will require a metric crescent wrench, left-handed screwdriver, a bucket of steam and a board-stretcher.

The rookies at work are often sent in search of the siren-balancer for the police cars.
The best we ever had was when I was working in the air force er, the MP's would send their n00bs over for stuff on the night shift. We had one come in looking for fallopian tubes. We sent him around to a dozen different wards/departments in the hospital after calling ahead to warn them. We finally sent him out with vaginal swabs (Think foot long Q tip) wrapped in tissue balanced on a pillow because they were "extremely delicate."

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That looks good, but that aint nothing next to a TurDucken that I saw on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on the food Network. That is a boned whole turkey, wrapped around a boned whole duck, wrapped around a boned chicken, filled with stuffing and seasonings, turkey sewn tight into a turkey bag and baked all day.

Ray

USA Cycling Cat. 2 Coach!! Yahoo
... ... ... ... ...
http://www.raysracingadventures.blogspot.com
Last edited by: rayhuang: Dec 12, 08 10:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
uh, have you ever seen a blood draw done soon after a super high fat meal? i am talking about the layer on top of the plasma/sera.

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: Greatest. Meal. Ever. EVER! [rayhuang] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That looks good, but that aint nothing next to a TurDucken that I saw on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on the food Network. That is a boned whole turkey, wrapped around a boned whole duck, wrapped around a boned chicken, filled with stuffing and seasonings, turkey sewn tight into a turkey bag and baked all day.

Ray

Minor correction: a chicken is larger than a duck, ergo the "en" is a cornish game hen.

"They've done studies, ya know... 60% of the time, it works EVERY time."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the real question everyone is afraid to ask, but truly wants the answer to:

How long do you cook it at 400 degrees?

do you add the cheese while it's still hot or wait until it cools down?

These are the questions I want to know. I have a holiday potluck next week.

Jason

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply

Prev Next