Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Great podcast!
Quote | Reply
Just listened to four podcast episodes over the past two days and they were amazing.

The podcast is called IMTalk's Legends of Triathlon.

If you've not checked it out I would highly recommend. Very long interviews (one per episode) with, well, legends of triathlon: Allen, DeBoom, Lessing, etc.

It's the kind of interview where if you didn't know much about triathlon you would still find it very interesting. Especially the Mark Allen episode. Much deeper than triathlon.

Leasing had very interesting stories of growing up in South Africa in the 70s80s.

Good stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Great podcast! [Jason80134] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best thing about the podcast, to me, is that they don't talk about equipment or get into extreme minutia on training techniques.

They guests seem totally relaxed, open and not in a hurry to end the conversation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jason80134 wrote:
Just listened to four podcast episodes over the past two days and they were amazing.

The podcast is called IMTalk's Legends of Triathlon.

If you've not checked it out I would highly recommend. Very long interviews (one per episode) with, well, legends of triathlon: Allen, DeBoom, Lessing, etc.

It's the kind of interview where if you didn't know much about triathlon you would still find it very interesting. Especially the Mark Allen episode. Much deeper than triathlon.

Leasing had very interesting stories of growing up in South Africa in the 70s80s.

Good stuff.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll add it the lineup and give it a shot.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM Talk and now Legends have bene going for about 10 and 4 years respectively. To me they are simply the best triathlon podcasts out there. I stumbled on the first IM Talk about a month or two after it first aired (which happens to coincide with when I got back into the sport). I look forward to a new IM Talk each Tuesday. They try to get Legends out roughly each month but occasionally slip. Great stuff as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The best triathlon podcast is by far TRS.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Great podcast! [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy26 wrote:
The best triathlon podcast is by far TRS.

For the record, the Legends podcast could not be more different than TRS. Now, that may be good or bad depending on personal preference, but those two are very different.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello jason80134 and All,

http://www.imtalk.me/

http://www.trstriathlon.com/radio/

Others?

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Great podcast! [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My go to podcasts are...
IM Talk
Legends of Triathlon
The Kona Edge
Training Bible Podcast
Fitter Radio
Real Coaching Podcast
Babbitville Radio
TRS Radio
DC Rainmaker Podcast
Triathlete Training Podcast

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Great podcast! [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the recommendation. I also listen to Zen Tri. One of Brett's latest episodes was very entertaining when he interviewed Hobbs. That episode probably isn't for every listener but I could get used to hearing more interviews like that!

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just curious, WHEN do you guys listen to these podcasts? There are a zillion that I've heard of and would be interested in, but honestly I have no idea when in the day I would listen. I'd love to hear suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Great podcast! [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the trainer / treadmill

Out running

Going to bed

Driving around (do you commute to work?)

In my office

On the plane

Just swap any place you listen to music with podcasts....

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Great podcast! [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This. I rarely listen to music anymore. I'll throw on a some good music if I am in need of a boost during certain workouts but otherwise I'm all podcasts.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man Bun Run is another really good podcast. It's fairly new but he has some awesome interviews with all sorts of runners, Race Directors, Coaches etc.

Instagram or twitter me softly @xatefrogg
Quote Reply