Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Great job Thomas Gerlach!
Quote | Reply
17 seconds from catching Chris McDonald at IMKY for the win, great racing to watch!

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bryancd wrote:
17 seconds from catching Chris McDonald at IMKY for the win, great racing to watch!

Stopped mid-ride to watch the feed, another 300 meters of that course and he could've had the W. Terrific result for him, and other Madison local Jackie, getting 2nd also.

Rode with Gerlach a couple weeks ago, he put in a 30 min TT effort 5 hours into his ride that I was struggling to hang with I knew then he would be ripe for Louisville.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great job sppnet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bravo!

Founder of THE TRIATHLON COLLECTIVE (Closed Facebook Group). A SBR discussion group without the white noise/trolling!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome race!

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't wait to see Mr. Gerlach's race report should he choose to write one. It looks like he was on Chris McDonald the the whole race (or at least their splits were within seconds of each other). What an exciting race!

"Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent" - Steve Martin
http://www.trifundracing.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow....that is gonna sting for a long time.... hope you can find a way to sleep after that ;)

great work!!!! One more step ahead next time!!!! kept it up!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude... wow! Can't wait for your AMA thread.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jonnyo wrote:
wow....that is gonna sting for a long time.... hope you can find a way to sleep after that ;)

great work!!!! One more step ahead next time!!!! kept it up!

Going to sting for a long time. Ultimately it was my decision, I wanted to be conservative going into the run and I was conservative, maybe too conservative. When I started to close the gap I could see him just in front of me and every time I raised the pace it is like he just raised it a bit as well, almost like he had sixth sense. Congrats to BigSexy. It was clear he had to work pretty hard and he deserves the win with that effort. It is never easy defending and he did what it took to get it done.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, what a finish! Great race and congrats!

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great race dude, happy for you!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great job. McDonald ended up needing medical attention. Sums up what you guys did out there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great race, conservative or not. Finding the edge is not easy and taking ownership of your decision it nice to see.

Gordon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great Job Thomas!

The Accel Triathlon Team was pulling for our champ to take a title! We gave it a post on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/#!/AccelTriathlon

I noticed you had the fastest run split on the day! Awesome work in that heat!
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very genuine interview at the finish line. Made a point several times to give Props to Chris. Made it about someone else, not himself. Really nice to see Thomas…..a bigger fan now because of that.
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
unicat141 wrote:
Great Job Thomas!

The Accel Triathlon Team was pulling for our champ to take a title! We gave it a post on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/#!/AccelTriathlon

I noticed you had the fastest run split on the day! Awesome work in that heat!

Love it, thanks for the support!!!

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well done, well done ! looking forward to your race report
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome job!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutly awesome,,,,,you are all CLASS dude...congrats
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Epic race. I was pulling for you the whole way.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you know? Ben Cagle always talking about riding with the Pro's. It gets old and no one really cares.

Great race TG!! You left it all out there. Congrats!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [TrekGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't you love the couple of guys on here who try to drop something like that into every post. Cracks me up.

Twitter
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [travis_lt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
travis_lt wrote:
Don't you love the couple of guys on here who try to drop something like that into every post. Cracks me up.

So I can't cheer for a friend, can't share how hard he works? Love it when you follow me on twitter every week.
Quote Reply
Re: Great job Thomas Gerlach! [TrekGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TrekGeek wrote:
What do you know? Ben Cagle always talking about riding with the Pro's. It gets old and no one really cares.

Great race TG!! You left it all out there. Congrats!!!

You misread it silly man hiding behind a keyboard. Said I was struggling. Never mentioned riding with ;)
Last edited by: bcagle25: Aug 25, 14 21:58
Quote Reply

Prev Next