Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good test here for Sanders...
Quote | Reply
He is in 2nd or so with about 9 miles left in the run. Potts chasing. I will be interested to see if he has the wisdom(?) to execute these last 9 well. I hope so but - based in the blog - think he is going to press too early. Hope to eat my words...
Quote Reply
Re: Good test here for Sanders... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like its in the bag unless something happens....1:02 lead on Potts @ 10 miles

TOP 10 Pro Men - Thru Run Split 10 - 10.12 miles
  • 1 3:28:31 4 Lionel Sanders CAN
  • 2 3:29:33 1:02 2 Andy Potts USA
  • 3 3:30:33 2:02 20 Cody Beals CAN
  • 4 3:30:46 2:15 33 David Giardini ITA

Quote Reply
Re: Good test here for Sanders... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who's the Italian who rode 1:59 and had an 8 minute lead off the bike? Wow! Looks like Sanders came off the bike in a group including Potts and has pulled away in 2nd half of run. Impressive.
Quote Reply
Re: Good test here for Sanders... [kny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kny wrote:
Who's the Italian who rode 1:59 and had an 8 minute lead off the bike? Wow! Looks like Sanders came off the bike in a group including Potts and has pulled away in 2nd half of run. Impressive.
And check out his run splits after, not so wow.
Quote Reply
Re: Good test here for Sanders... [BigDaddyD79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigDaddyD79 wrote:
kny wrote:

And check out his run splits after, not so wow.

Wow, the guy ran 1:25:46.

Congrats to LS on a smarter race this time. And congrats to Cody Beals for making the podium.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Hutch: Apr 26, 15 9:31
Re: Good test here for Sanders... [Hutch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm amazed that Sanders can swim at what's basically a FOP AGer swim speed and still win, even with Potts putting 4:23 on him in the swim.

And that's a pretty sick bike by the Italian guy! Even if the run wasn't so great afterwards (still respectable)

Seeing LS's results makes me want to give a lot more love to my treadmill even with this awesome outdoor riding/running weather here. Dang it!
Last edited by: lightheir: Apr 26, 15 9:20
Quote Reply