Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good Physio Toronto
Quote | Reply
Looking for help with Plantar Faciitis, any recommendations in the GTA? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Good Physio Toronto [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used to go to the Urban Athlete near Avenue and Eglinton. They are a good group that knows what they are doing. I've dealt with Kevin and Laura, both fantastic at what they do.
Quote Reply
Re: Good Physio Toronto [Ghost234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Thanks Ghost! I’ll give them a call.

Ghost234 wrote:
I used to go to the Urban Athlete near Avenue and Eglinton. They are a good group that knows what they are doing. I've dealt with Kevin and Laura, both fantastic at what they do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's a while ago now, but i had great experiences with Competitive Edge performance therapy. on huron near the U of T, if memory serves.

-mike

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Good Physio Toronto [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooooo that’s even closer to me. Thanks!

iron_mike wrote:
it's a while ago now, but i had great experiences with Competitive Edge performance therapy. on huron near the U of T, if memory serves.

-mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lauren Roberts who owns The Running Physio is a full-on magician and is my go to. She books pretty far in advance though. She gets the demands of the sport. Located next to Dupont Subway Station.
Quote Reply
Re: Good Physio Toronto [bigredrude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Big, booked an appt for Tuesday! Got lucky I guess.

bigredrude wrote:
Lauren Roberts who owns The Running Physio is a full-on magician and is my go to. She books pretty far in advance though. She gets the demands of the sport. Located next to Dupont Subway Station.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are in good hands. She has successfully helped my wife the last few years with various issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Good Physio Toronto [TOTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TOTRI and Bigred, thanks for the referral. First session was today and I’m very impressed. Looking forward to saying goodbye to Plantar Faciitis.

TOTRI wrote:
You are in good hands. She has successfully helped my wife the last few years with various issues.
Quote Reply