Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no?
Quote | Reply
how do you travel/pack your AA? With other helmets, would just put inside my tri bag. But with the shield, worried the shield will fall off and get scratched to shit. Any one use the Giro pod with the AA? Does it fit well? Any other choices for pods?
thanks
Bryan
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no? [Fat_Ironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I typically just toss it in the gear bag, with the visor flipped up. Sometimes I cover it with a towel or a shirt or something. But usually I forget, and end up being pretty rough with it. No problems so far, visor looks good as new.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no? [Fat_Ironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I usually wrap the shield in a towel and then stuff inside the helmet. I've been trying to find a better solution but haven't yet. It really needs a case.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I put the lens in an oakley snow goggle case then in the helmet when i put it in my bag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a microfiber helmet bag that came with a Rudy Project helmet. It's pretty perfect, but I don't know if you can buy one without also buying a helmet.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no? [craigj532] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shield upside down, stuffed into an old t-shirt...that said, I'd buy a case if there was one specific to the helmet...
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no? [Nhmountainman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just ordered the Giro pod. Will snap some pics after I receive it. Figured it was worth $25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I drag it behind my suitcase through the airport, and see how it survives air cargo transport.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fits perfect. But, think I'm gonna slide the shield into a sock or a something similar.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Air Attack Shield Owners, Helmet pod, yes or no? [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Necro post, anyone finding these for 25$ anymore?

2014 P3 DI2 - RT6, CXR80, Power2Max S, 820, Fenix 3 HR. (gone)
Quote Reply