Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giro Aerohead Magnets
Quote | Reply
Received my aerohead today and went to try it on and quickly realized one of the magnets is already detached making it pretty much useless. The top part of the magnet that secures it to the visor simply isn't there and now a magnet can't grab the helmet near the ear and the visor pops out to the side. The other magnets seem to hold well. Has anyone had something similar happen? Any ideas for a good fix until I can get a response from Giro?
Last edited by: aries33: Aug 18, 16 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead Magnets [aries33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I have the exact same problem... I wonder if this is a production error?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just call giro and they will ship out new visor and you will have in it a couple days. they dont send individual magnets and those things seem to fall off once in a while. my original one had one unassembled upon arrival last year, i put it back together. then this year at master nats....missing magnet and floppy visor for the TT. got new visor when i got home. so have old visor(supply of magnets) and new visor
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aries33 wrote:
Received my aerohead today and went to try it on and quickly realized one of the magnets is already detached making it pretty much useless. The top part of the magnet that secures it to the visor simply isn't there and now a magnet can't grab the helmet near the ear and the visor pops out to the side. The other magnets seem to hold well. Has anyone had something similar happen? Any ideas for a good fix until I can get a response from Giro?

x2, they sent me a new shield when it happened.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply