Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant TT Coming Soon!!!
Quote | Reply
According to pezcyclingnews.com "Word is Giant is working on a version for public consumption, maybe ready for Interbike ‘04. "

Check out the link more details and some close up pics of the bike.

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/...ullstory&id=2074
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TT Coming Soon!!! [Luntzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long, long over due. Just love my TCR road bike. If you read Slowman's Interbike article he predicted this. Also read his old article on the TCR and he mentions that Giant is the company that all others should fear.

Now if they're really smart and want to cover all bases - it should be either two versions or one with a Cervelo style seat post that will cover both TT's and triathlons. My bet is that a large beaurocratic corp like Giant will over look what Cervelo already knows. Let's hope that this just isn't a rebadged TCR Aero. Will they offer an aluminium and/or a carbon version? Will it have legitimate aero tubing?

It's very doubtful that I'll have a P2K up for sale when this bike hits the masses, but we'll see. But then doesn't "Giantguy" have a sexier ring to it than "cerveloguy".
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TT Coming Soon!!! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
giant guy sounds like a hairy 6'5 person with big toes.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TT Coming Soon!!! [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"giant guy sounds like a hairy 6'5 person with big toes."

You mean like bigfoot/sasquatch. I guess that it's best to keep the P2K after all.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TT Coming Soon!!! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know what they say about big feet
Quote Reply