Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Getting fitted on a Cervelo P3
Quote | Reply
Hey,

I have been riding my P3 for about a month.
What do you think about the fit, based on these pictures?

Quote Reply
Re: Getting fitted on a Cervelo P3 [Emanuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About the same as 17 May when you asked. =)~

Pictures at least showing TDC and BDC would be beneficial in looking for fit advice from eyeball fitters.

Formerly TriBrad02
Quote Reply
Re: Getting fitted on a Cervelo P3 [Emanuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are already more aero than 99% of triathletes. Good. You have not turned the P3 into a Mini-Mart food dispenser. Good! If you can stay in that position a lot you are doing very well, but if you are down on the bars for a photo op only not so good;) As far as your BDC goes if it feels good I say go with it. The angles have acceptable variance and I have seen far too many people go analysis paralysis by attempting to fit angles to please a fit calculator, fit methodology etc. Nothing about your position looks cramped, uncomfy or the like and your pelvis looks to be rotated nicely with a pelvic tilt and not a low back hunch/slouch.....nice. Static pics are tough to go by, but you are light years ahead of most if you can stay in that position and pedal unrestricted. Good on ya.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: May 28, 15 3:34
Quote Reply
Re: Getting fitted on a Cervelo P3 [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's always comfortable until it's not.

Reason for the "guidelines" is they are a good starting point to not getting injured. Since he is just starting with this position I would recommend getting inside the parameters before outside. Just me though.

Formerly TriBrad02
Quote Reply
Re: Getting fitted on a Cervelo P3 [TriBrad02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know you're asking about fit, but assuming you want to go faster (don't we all?) then an aero helmet is a relatively cheap way to buy some speed.
Quote Reply