Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Getting Another Softride (NOT a Cervelo)
Quote | Reply
Well, a local dealer here tried and tried to become a Cervelo dealer. Said that everything was on the roll - agreed to a "level of commitment" and then never got any calls back from "Kristen?"..Oh well...I am not getting a Cervelo. Rumor is that maybe Mission Bay got upset and put on some pressure to not let my LBS become a Cervelo dealer....at any rate. This year I will be on another new Softride Rocket TT7, Record 10 Carbon, Zipp 909, Carbon X, Vittoria Corsa CX, Time Titan Mag, Flite seat, X-Labs bottle carrier, and Dia Comp levers...all with Campy Cables.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Another Softride (NOT a Cervelo) [Record10ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just out of curiosity, why not get a Titanflex? I only ask because you seem to like beam bikes, and I am considering a Titanflex as my first beam bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Something worng with the old Softride or is it time for that wonderful new bike smell.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Another Softride (NOT a Cervelo) [Ann Arbor Jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just out of curiosity, why not get a Titanflex? I only ask because you seem to like beam bikes, and I am considering a Titanflex as my first beam bike.
I am a big fan of Softride...I am very brand loyal and Softride has been great to me through the years. I know that Titan Flex is a great bike...I just prefer the Softride (never ridden a Titan Flex)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Another Softride (NOT a Cervelo) [Ann Arbor Jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Read the Slowman's review of both. It sounds like, other than he is too tall for the Titanflex, he liked them both.
I love my TT.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Another Softride (NOT a Cervelo) [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, AA Jeff, assuming your in AA Mich and how tall and heacy you are, I have a Titan Flex and its great, its set up for road with shorties. If you want to give one a test ride, we can hook something up. I love mine, Tom is great, and I cant say enough about the comfort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you could do better than the Dia Comp levers.
Quote Reply
Re: Getting Another Softride (NOT a Cervelo) [jtang] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank Jtang,

I would love to give it a try! Especially before spending 3,000.00 on one. I am 5'11" about 155lbs. What races are you doing? or do you workout with the AA Tri Club? It
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is your LBS?

'It makes no sense for me to apologize for being an asshole. For acting like an asshole, yes, I'd fall on my sword for that. But how can one apologize for one's state of being?' - Slowman
Quote Reply