Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners
Quote | Reply
Some pretty damning stuff here including significant hidden camera footage. English version here:

http://www.ardmediathek.de/...6&bcastId=799280
Quote Reply
Re: German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners [craigj532] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! Lance Armstrong forced the Keynans to dope as well.
Quote Reply
Re: German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:

and contrary to popular belief, he, not W, started the Iraq war.
Quote Reply
Re: German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners [craigj532] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But the Russians test more than almost anybody and, since they test so much, they must be clean !

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Aug 1, 15 21:12
Quote Reply
Re: German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:

I'm not a Lance hater, and try to have a good sense of humor about things, but this line is getting really tired. Maybe find some new and creative ways to insert it into every doping thread?
Quote Reply
Re: German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think this humor is appropriate until Lance's ban is ended.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some times I think I'm the only athlete that doesn't know how to dope or where to even find the dope.

Quote | Reply
I thought this was common knowledge? Heard from good sources about this several years ago.

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: German Documentary Alleges Widespread Doping Among Kenyan and Russian Distance Runners [Economist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
Some times I think I'm the only athlete that doesn't know how to dope or where to even find the dope.

Now that's........."dopey." ;-)
Quote Reply