Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gatorade Endurance question
Quote | Reply
Folks, I've done a search and can't find an answer to my question....does G'Ade Endurance come in regular bottles that I can purchase online? I went to the gatorade website and see a 'pouch' with the drink and powder to make your own drink, but didn't see an actual bottle. Am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance question [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, sorry
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance question [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I asked the Gatorade reps this very question at 70.3 Worlds. They said they had some sort of production issue with the bottles and they were in the process of making them available, but they were not yet. They said it will still be some time before they can get production ramped up enough that they can offer it in bottles, but could not give me a time frame.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance question [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
g_lev wrote:
I asked the Gatorade reps this very question at 70.3 Worlds. They said they had some sort of production issue with the bottles and they were in the process of making them available, but they were not yet. They said it will still be some time before they can get production ramped up enough that they can offer it in bottles, but could not give me a time frame.

That's interesting. They're certainly making some bottles as I received some on the course during a race three weeks ago. But yeah, I can't find them for sale anywhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance question [jeremyscarroll] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeremyscarroll wrote:
g_lev wrote:

That's interesting. They're certainly making some bottles as I received some on the course during a race three weeks ago. But yeah, I can't find them for sale anywhere.

Essentially they said they had enough production capacity to meet demands for race bike courses, but not enough to sell otherwise.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance question [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that sucks. I guess the solution is to buy the powder and mix ourselves, right? Since the pouches won't fit at all in a bike bottle holder...right?
Quote Reply