Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin to strava
Quote | Reply
My Garmin usually always uploads to strava. I raced today, but the activity didn't upload, I guess I delayed saving it once I stopped my watch, it uploaded properly to my Garmin account, but didn't transfer to strava... Any ideas on how to re upload it? My warm up and cool down loaded fine... For those I must have clicked "save" and "done",whereas for the race I may have forgot to click "done"
Last edited by: kings0408: Oct 21, 17 11:45
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin to strava [kings0408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happened to me too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kings0408 wrote:
My Garmin usually always uploads to strava. I raced today, but the activity didn't upload, I guess I delayed saving it once I stopped my watch, it uploaded properly to my Garmin account, but didn't transfer to strava... Any ideas on how to re upload it? My warm up and cool down loaded fine... For those I must have clicked "save" and "done",whereas for the race I may have forgot to click "done"

I think you should be able to click share and select strava.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin to strava [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had this issue a while back and can't remember what I did but I think Google had me hooking garmin to computer and clicking file and dragging to strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin connect many times has issues downloading and/or connecting to other apps.
If your activity saved on Garmin connect, the simple solution is to save either the gpx or tcx from Garmin and upload that to Strava.
Quote Reply