Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin HRM-Tri
Quote | Reply
I recently picked up the new HRM from Garmin that allows you to get HR data from swimming. I'm reasonably pleased with the results - it's good to see where I'm at HR wise.

My problem is that I can only see the average HR and the mXimum HR Brie the two swims I've done with it in the pool neither have had the graph show up in Garmin Connect.

Does anyone know how I add this? Is there a setting I'm missing or is it just a foible in GC?

I ride:
Cervelo - P-Series/R3
GT - Sensor Carbon Expert

Supporters - Flo Cycling, Mount Bikes
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HRM-Tri [BayDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is no setting unfortunately. I had the same problem the first couple of swims but it majically started to show up on my 3rd or 4th swim (hr graph in GC). I don't know why it started working as I didn't do anything different. I would put in a call to Garmin as this has happened to a lot of people. I started a thread on this in the garmin forums.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HRM-Tri [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So this is a known issue but Garmin has not addressed, shocker
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HRM-Tri [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can see the whole hr history if you go to garminconnect.com and view your workout on the website and not the app. At least that was my experience.
Last edited by: bluetreefour: Oct 3, 15 15:45
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HRM-Tri [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
There is no setting unfortunately. I had the same problem the first couple of swims but it majically started to show up on my 3rd or 4th swim (hr graph in GC). I don't know why it started working as I didn't do anything different. I would put in a call to Garmin as this has happened to a lot of people. I started a thread on this in the garmin forums.
ok thanks for that.

Did my 3rd swim with it today and still no graph. Pretty annoying really. Another swim tomorrow so we'll see again.

I ride:
Cervelo - P-Series/R3
GT - Sensor Carbon Expert

Supporters - Flo Cycling, Mount Bikes
Quote Reply