Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Fenix 3 Problem
Quote | Reply
Recently, when completing a workout my Garmin fenix 3 shows the wrong workout summary after completing a workout. It only happens when I am on wifi (ending a bike or run at my house). It doesn't happen if I am not on my wifi. It is the same run workout summary that shows up. It doesn't matter if it is a run or bike workout that I do that day. However, it does upload the appropriate workout to GC. I have done a hard reset and deleted all my workouts from the watch. Still does it. I have thought about actually deleting the workout in GArmin connect, but I do not want to delete the workout only for it to bring up another old summary. I emailed garmin and am waiting for a reply. Has anyone had this issue happen? Any thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 3 Problem [makahle1s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, try a hard reset of your watch. You shouldn't lose any training that was already uploaded to Garmin connect but you will lose your watch settings (Some of these settings 'might' be restored on the next sync, like your weight, FTP, HR thresholds etc.):

1. turn OFF your watch or have it rebooting someway, so same as p1 in variant 1 above;
  2. press and release LIGHT (POWER) button, so watch enters boot sequence;
  3. when Garmin LOGO appears, press and hold START + BACK both (those two, on right side);
  4. on first beep release START;
  5. on second beep release BACK.
  6. Badaboom! (

Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/garmin-fenix-3/how-to-do-full-hard-reset-on-garmin-fenix-3-factory-reset-and-profile-clean/417248661733378/
Quote Reply