Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function
Quote | Reply
I am on my 2nd Fenix2. Returned the Fenix/HRM and got the one without HRM.
Now I can't find the Clock-Alarm function anylonger
What am I missing here. Menu-Clock-Alarm. This is not available in my menu.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [Redog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is clock in the menu? If it is and you can't find alarm I'm not sure what to say. It is there on mine with firmware 3.80.

If clock isn't in your menu you can add it back by going to settings.

Settings->System->Menu->Add Page->Clock

Ben
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [Redog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Redog wrote:
I am on my 2nd Fenix2. Returned the Fenix/HRM and got the one without HRM.
Now I can't find the Clock-Alarm function anylonger
What am I missing here. Menu-Clock-Alarm. This is not available in my menu.
Thanks

Nothing, just looked at mine and it's definitely Menu-Clock-Alarm Clock.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [crambo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's where mine is.

I love this watch!!! Much better than the 910xt and I wear it as my daily watch to tell time too!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [bmullin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmullin wrote:
Is clock in the menu? If it is and you can't find alarm I'm not sure what to say. It is there on mine with firmware 3.80.

If clock isn't in your menu you can add it back by going to settings.

Settings->System->Menu->Add Page->Clock

Ben

Great, thanks that's what I was looking for
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love mine too but it doesn't have a way to access "history " on the watch - or mine is missing it
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [toolbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
toolbox wrote:
I love mine too but it doesn't have a way to access "history " on the watch - or mine is missing it

You should be able to get there by menu->history. Should be about the fourth one down. If not you'll have to add it to your menu.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [crambo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh thanks Crambo. It wasn't there. I didn't realise that you could add it . Thanks for the tip :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fenix2 is the biggest piece of pooh I've purchased in a while. Hasn't worked since day one. When I'm out for a run the watch shuts off and resets. I've done every firmware update and exchanged multiple emails with Garmin Support. Now I'm waiting for them to tell me to send it back. My wife has the 620 and it works flawlessly. But I liked the looks of the Fenix2 and purchased it despite some of the reviews so I have no one to blame but myself. But for those of you thinking about purchasing this watch, be warned.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2 -Where is the clock/Alarm function [motriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I must have gotten lucky. My works flawlessly. Sorry to hear about your problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prattz,

I'm with you...picked up a Fenix 2 after my 910XT went for a prolonged swim after the violence of the swim/wrestling leg of the 70.3 WC. Debated as I knew the 920XT was coming very shortly, but needed a watch NOW, didn't have a functional back up, and the Fenix 2 checked all the boxes.

LOVE THIS WATCH. Alarm, history, it's all there. No glitches or problems. Features dead easy to figure out even without the manual. All good. I'm curious to know if I will regret it once the 920 comes out....with with a GPS watch, as long as it does what it's supposed to do and works well for multisport, I'm all good.
Quote Reply