Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Down?
Quote | Reply
Tried uploading data and my Express wouldn't recognize my 310. Tried searching the problem, and the few garmin forums i tried going to I received an error. Couldn't get to Garmin Connect either. It seems all of garmin is down. Anyone else experience the same thing?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [cjohns716] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Me too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting.....

garmin.com is resolving but nothing listening on HTTP.

www.garmin.com has HTTP service and it works. But hosted by Akamai rather than garmin themselves.

Could be a DDoS attack or their IT people made a change, flipped the switch, and it didn't go as expected.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My run uploaded fine to Garmin but the automatic sync to Strava and Trainingpeaks isn't happening.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know if this applies at all to automatic uploads but.... I like to manually upload my files. I have noticed that if I leave the window open in my browser and put the computer on standby, that I will always get an upload error when I reconnect, I need to open a new tab/window. A page refresh would probably also work, but I can't remember specifically if I have tried that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully they are improving the piece of crap website

-

http://www.thetrinerd.com
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [Anth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anybody else's 310 not uploading to GC?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [dmaurich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I uploaded( whatever that means) my workout this morning. It is not appearing on Garmin Connect but it does appear on Training Peaks... I know a friend has the same issue
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [trihugger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
510 is working fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [trihugger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trihugger wrote:
I uploaded( whatever that means) my workout this morning. It is not appearing on Garmin Connect but it does appear on Training Peaks... I know a friend has the same issue
^^^ This!
Is happening on my end as well.
I "sync" my workouts from my Fenix2 and Edge 1000 via bluetooth.
Open Garmin Connect Mobile (or desktop) and it's not there ...........
Interestingly, like you (and your friend), I open Trainingpeaks mobile (or desktop) and it's there!
So something very strange is happening.
If you look in TrainingPeaks where it gives the info. on the upload, the time it shows that it uploaded (for me at least) is BEFORE I even started the workout.
The Garmin Connect site (desktop) is completely fubarred. Data is missing, etc., etc.....
Someone really screwed things up over at Garmin.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So ................ todays workouts uploaded to Garmin Connect Mobile but ............
So far, it looks like any workouts that previously did not upload into Garmin Connect (i.e.- my workouts from this past weekend which uploaded into TrainingPeaks but not Garmin Connect) are GONE!
Ouch.
Hope they come back at some point (into Garmin Connect).
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Down? [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Y-Tri wrote:
So ................ todays workouts uploaded to Garmin Connect Mobile but ............
So far, it looks like any workouts that previously did not upload into Garmin Connect (i.e.- my workouts from this past weekend which uploaded into TrainingPeaks but not Garmin Connect) are GONE!
Ouch.
Hope they come back at some point (into Garmin Connect).

It looks like you have to manually re-upload them

https://forums.garmin.com/...ng-to-Garmin-Connect

Janyne
Quote Reply