Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Connect Modern and Multisport activities
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I recently uploaded a race I did to GC, and because it was in multi-sport mode, any time I go in to view the details, it automatically takes me to modern. There are some nice benefits in modern, but one problem is that I can't seem to edit any of the individual activities. Specifically, I'd like to edit what GC shows as "Other" to the open water swim, and then delete the bike portion that my Garmin 310 recorded. I was also using a Garmin 500, and the data from there is all I want to see. Now I have two bike legs for the race.

I was checking the GC forums and I think I have to wait for Garmin to fix this problem, but just wondering if everyone else has the same issue, and if anyone has found a solution, even if it is temporary?

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Modern and Multisport activities [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I don't have a new multisport file since they started this AIO mode...

Can you export the individual legs, then upload them one at a time? Even better, can you drop the 310's bike leg and recombine them with the 500's file?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Modern and Multisport activities [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the idea. I did upload each multisport leg individually, and upload them separately. Then I just deleted the entire multisport event. Pain in the butt way to make this work, but that did it. Hopefully they works these bugs out soon.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Modern and Multisport activities [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ideally, it would recognize that you have 2 similar bike files and prompt: which would you like to use?
Quote Reply