Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally!
Quote | Reply
Maybe I'm a lap down here, but I just logged into Strava and had the option to connect my account with Garmin Connect. It's about time. There was no reason I should have had to upload workouts to BOTH websites. Good work, Strava.

On a related note...pour some out for Tapiriik...

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [ZackCapets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now if Garmin can get their website to connect with their devices...
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [mrtopher1980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ouch...

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [ZackCapets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you see this option? I can't seem to locate it! (side note: Only had 1 cup of coffee so my mind is still buffering)

---------------------------------------------
I taught Chuck Norris everything he knows

Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [CoreyLMay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the "upload" page.

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [mrtopher1980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else having issues with Connect starting late yesterday?

I ran in the morning, uploaded and populated no issues. Bike in the evening, ANT agent says it transferred successfully, nothing on Connect. Played around and it won't even let me add a manual entry.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [dogchili94] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, it is down.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this a premium members option, I'm using the free Strava and I don't see on the upload page anywhere to link it to Garmin Connect.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [dogchili94] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It appears that a new version of garmin express came out yesterday, when that happens I have all sorts of problems. Couldn't upload yesterday, but finally went this morning.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [TheDC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, it works with free accounts. However, the "sync last 30 days worth of activities" didn't happen for me. I had to pull all those in manually.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A reason I haven't done this yet, maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see an option to selectively sync this from Garmin to Strava easily. I don't bother putting trainer rides or boring/easy runs on Strava, but I think linking the accounts would make that happen.

IG: idking90
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't tested it, but I'd imagine that a workout set to "private" in GC would either sync to a private workout in Strava or not sync at all.

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's been available for at least a year now I think, it just isn't obvious, or wasn't to me until I noticed in day like you.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect + Strava integration....finally! [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
A reason I haven't done this yet, maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see an option to selectively sync this from Garmin to Strava easily..

You get the option to uncheck anything you don't want synced after it looks for and finds the data to upload.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is a link with instructions to connect the two.
https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/48729094
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got mine to connect with the data from my Edge but none from my 910.

http://www.slstri.com/

Join us January 30th, 2016 for our
Second Annual Snow Flurry Scurry
http://www.lostrivercave.com/snow-flurry-scurry/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tapiriik has been working fine for me. Has a hiccup every once in a while but resolves itself

And the save to dropbox is gold with tapiriik
Quote Reply