Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 920 Tri bundle
Quote | Reply
Best place to get Garmin 920 before midnight tonight?!?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [TShifty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also looking. cant find it discounted anywhere
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
guess we missed out
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think it was discounted anywhere from what I have seen.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [Stelvio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Premium $ for all black color :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stelvio wrote:
I don't think it was discounted anywhere from what I have seen.

Yeah, it was on the excluded list even earlier last month for the FR920XT sales. Obviously you can get it places where there are blanket % off coupons/rebates/etc... But no specific sale on it. I wouldn't expect a sale there either, since it's 'new', and by definition Garmin doesn't tend to discount new things.

-
My tiny little slice of the internets: dcrainmaker.com
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [dcrainmaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance they'll release the black/silver color scheme as a standalone issue at some point?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [mstange22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've asked a bit about it, but never really got clarity there (sorta evade the question). I suspect if it follows any historical pattern, probably next year sometime once sales taper off on the bundle.

-
My tiny little slice of the internets: dcrainmaker.com
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [dcrainmaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dcrainmaker wrote:
I've asked a bit about it, but never really got clarity there (sorta evade the question). I suspect if it follows any historical pattern, probably next year sometime once sales taper off on the bundle.

Quite annoying. How many incremental sales of the tri bundle do they think they can get if the black/grey version is only available in the tri bundle ie buy the tri bundle only because it has the black/grey? Seems limited.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very annoying. Everywhere I looked "Garmin" was excluded on all discounts. I am not a fan of the red/white at all. Blue/white seems to never be in stock.
Where have you seen the all black or black/silver. I'd love to get one of those?!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920 Tri bundle [TShifty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TShifty wrote:
Very annoying. Everywhere I looked "Garmin" was excluded on all discounts. I am not a fan of the red/white at all. Blue/white seems to never be in stock.

Where have you seen the all black or black/silver. I'd love to get one of those?!

The grey/black is currently only available in the tri bundle. This bundle includes the new HRM-Swim and HRM-Tri straps and a quick release kit. Clevertraining has them in stock.
See review by dcrainmaker and if you're interested in purchasing take the link at the bottom of the review, dcrainmaker gets credit. You should be going to his site for deep reviews of any tri related electronics.

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2015/11/garmin-hrm-swimtri-review.html

The package is $600. That is the frustrating part, the only color option that is not flashy (IMHO) is part of an expensive package that has things I don't want or need.

If you join the Clever Training VIP club I think you can still get 10% off, maybe Ray (dcrainmaker) can confirm,
Quote Reply