Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 910xt Watch Band Busted
Quote | Reply
The watch band finally tore on my 910xt and I can't seem to be able to buy a replacement one up here in Canada. ANy suggestions for a different band that would work?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910xt Watch Band Busted [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does Amazon not have them in Canada? Quick search shows me the factory band for $19 and various knockoffs for $10-12.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A 24mm nylon watch strap works great. Like this:

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine recently tore as well. I got the cheap knock off from Amazon and it works perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910xt Watch Band Busted [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toby wrote:
Does Amazon not have them in Canada? Quick search shows me the factory band for $19 and various knockoffs for $10-12.

Thanks everyone, I only did a quick Amazon/Garmin search before driving the kids to all their stuff tonight. Indeed there are a number of knock-offs available on the Canadian Amazon website. Interestingly it would have cost $40 in shipping to buy the $12 band from the American Amazon site, and Garmin would not seem to ship to Canada the replacement band.
Quote Reply