Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GNC nutrition offered
Quote | Reply
Do any of you use any nutritional products for pre training or pre race/race nutrition from GNC. Do they offer comparable products to what you may find at the local tri/bike shop or other online sources? I have easier access to GNC than any other source in my area. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: GNC nutrition offered [kodyw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It really depends on the store and what you're looking for and if you're open to using different brands. I don't shop in GNC much these days but it seems like the inventory varies a lot by store, although it always seems to favor the body builder/meathead crowd rather than endurance athletes. I also think GNC is usually a bit on the expensive side, especially if you don't sign up for their discount program. You would probably be better off just ordering online.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kodyw wrote:
Do any of you use any nutritional products for pre training or pre race/race nutrition from GNC. Do they offer comparable products to what you may find at the local tri/bike shop or other online sources? I have easier access to GNC than any other source in my area. Thanks.

On sites like Bodybuilder.com, GNC gets a lot of hate, but I believe that's all centered around the price of the product. I've never really read anything about the product not being good, but instead that they over-charge for what you get. I use GNC because it's conveniently located. Yes they are more, but not that much more.

As for specific 'training' I don't really use anything. I just take the MV right now.

Quote | Reply
kodyw wrote:
Do any of you use any nutritional products for pre training or pre race/race nutrition from GNC. Do they offer comparable products to what you may find at the local tri/bike shop or other online sources?
Go and see.

http://www.jt10000.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GNC sells a brand called: GQ-6 for hydration before, during, and after exercise. We had samples of the green apple flavor at an event I organized, and everyone seemed to like it.
Here's a link for more info:
http://www.gq-6.com/the-goods/#the-goods-1

I'd be happy to get you some samples of the products if you'd like to give them a try, just PM me your address and I'll have my friend Kirk send them out.
Here's a 10% Discount code; Just enter #25873 at check out. Gold Card Members receive a special price everyday. The 10% will be taken off the Gold Card Discounted retail netting a total of 19% off.
(For FLOOID that would be a $7.60 savings)

Best,
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply