Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fundraising for Ovarian Cancer
Quote | Reply
Don't know if this is taboo or not - hope not. I'm raising money for the tri I'm doing this Sunday that benefits the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. This cancer strikes 1 in 55 women and has a horrible fatality rate due to lack of early detection. If you're able to make a donation please click below or copy and paste this address in your browser.

http://www.active.com/donate/ocrf/katetroc

You can donate online w/ a credit or debit card, and no donation is too small for this great cause. Thanks!

Kate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most people don't recognize opportunity because it wears bib overalls and looks like work.
~Teddy Roosevelt
Last edited by: kategt: Jun 20, 03 8:28
Quote Reply
Re: Fundraising for Ovarian Cancer [kategt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you believe I have the audacity to reply to my own post just to move it back to the top of the list? Truly a shameless fundraiser;)

Most people don't recognize opportunity because it wears bib overalls and looks like work.
~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
Re: Fundraising for Ovarian Cancer [kategt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Can you believe I have the audacity to reply to my own post just to move it back to the top of the list? Truly a shameless fundraiser;)

I'll move your post back up the list. Only slowman knows if fundraising is taboo here or not but it's probably not done too often. Many of us fund raise and this could be worse than "for sale" posts in a general forum. Of course, those posts can be put in a separate forum and buyers can look there for stuff to buy. But no one will go to a fundraising forum looking for someplace to donate money.

Good luck,

Larry
Quote Reply
Re: Fundraising for Ovarian Cancer [Larry Himmel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have a good point. 30-some-odd people have taken a look, if you folks think I should remove it, say so and I'll delete it. Of course, you could make a little donation along with your recommendation. JEEZ! Did I say that out loud? Incorrigible. : )

~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply