Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Frodo's Ride
Quote | Reply
In august LAVA it says he rides a 54" Shiv. I'm 5'9" and ride a 54, seems awful small for a guy who is 6'4" Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo's Ride [NEPA_Trifan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is LAVA, so there is that.. But looking at him on the bike I'm guessing either a 56 or 58. Jordan rides a 56. These bikes are really tall and narrow.

Heath Dotson
HD Coaching:Website |Twitter: 140 Characters or Less|Facebook:Follow us on Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo's Ride [Ex-cyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ex-cyclist wrote:
It is LAVA, so there is that.. But looking at him on the bike I'm guessing either a 56 or 58. Jordan rides a 56. These bikes are really tall and narrow.

I wouldn't just write it off as LAVA.

I've read that Crowie is on a small... and I personally saw that Marino V was on a tiny tiny bike that had to be small. I'm on a large and my bike looked massive compared to his.
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo's Ride [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe a 56 but definitely not a 54.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/articles/images/3/94433-large_01_IMCA703.jpg

Heath Dotson
HD Coaching:Website |Twitter: 140 Characters or Less|Facebook:Follow us on Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo's Ride [Ex-cyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ex-cyclist wrote:
Maybe a 56 but definitely not a 54.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/articles/images/3/94433-large_01_IMCA703.jpg

Not trying to be argumentative because, seriously, I could care less if it's 54 or 56 or if I'm right or wrong... but based on that photo.. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 54.

Go look at pictures of Marino and how big he looks on his bike. Frodo looks bigger in comparison and is 3 inches taller.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Once again: fit is king.

Jordan and I are the same height. We're of similar builds. I rode an XL Shiv. He rides a Medium. Our positions were simply different.

My position has evolved. I'm now on a Medium Plasma Premium. I, too, am 6'3". And looking at the data, I would probably now be on board the same Medium that Jordan rides.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By eyeball, looks like he's on a med Shiv. The seat is super jacked up, and (even though the Shiv is about the highest stack bike you can get) he's got substantial risers in the armpads.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply