Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fraud !! Anyone know's a guy called Mai Jorge ("natureboy12) from Portland ??
Quote | Reply
I met him in Classify forum (natureboy12)
I sent him a paypal transfer and he disappeared. Does not reply my emails, phone calls and I did not receive my goods.
Unfortunately I trusted on him and sent a payment of $170 in a "Unconfirmed" - my mistake !!
Anyone can help me ??
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Fraud !! Anyone know's a guy called Mai Jorge ("natureboy12) from Portland ?? [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sucks. I have bought and sold a lot on slowtwitch and I have had all 100 percent good experiences. Maybe try taking it up with pay pall?
Quote Reply
Re: Fraud !! Anyone know's a guy called Mai Jorge ("natureboy12) from Portland ?? [Jamie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jamie wrote:
That sucks. I have bought and sold a lot on slowtwitch and I have had all 100 percent good experiences. Maybe try taking it up with pay pall?

x2

Stop the payment through paypal and file a report.

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply
Re: Fraud !! Anyone know's a guy called Mai Jorge ("natureboy12) from Portland ?? [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTRIB wrote:
I met him in Classify forum (natureboy12)
I sent him a paypal transfer and he disappeared. Does not reply my emails, phone calls and I did not receive my goods.
Unfortunately I trusted on him and sent a payment of $170 in a "Unconfirmed" - my mistake !!
Anyone can help me ??
thanks

It's possible he has something going on personally. He hasn't been on for 5 days, and still has some active classifieds.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The downside of paying via paypal gift. I do it too, with the exception of a disc I bought. Paypal probably isn't going to back you at all. Hopefully he's just been busy and this is all an over reaction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear that. I've bought and sold for years on here, sometimes spending large amounts via Paypal gift (like $2000+) and never had an issue at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to reiterate what previous posters have said. I have bought and sold several k's over the years in the classifieds and have had 100% satisfaction. I have found everyone on ST to be an honest stand up individual both on and off the forums.

Here is to the hopes that this individual may have personal stuff going on and that he lives up to the masses here on ST and is a stand up individual.

Quote | Reply
VanNouAf wrote:
Just to reiterate what previous posters have said. I have bought and sold several k's over the years in the classifieds and have had 100% satisfaction. I have found everyone on ST to be an honest stand up individual both on and off the forums.

Here is to the hopes that this individual may have personal stuff going on and that he lives up to the masses here on ST and is a stand up individual.

+1.. If you use direct or gift, Ppal will not involve. Sorry for the troubles you experience.
Don't know if you can ask ST moderator to trace the name when the person register somehow. To be honest, ST classified by far is the best, honest dealing i ever experienced..

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Re: Fraud !! Anyone know's a guy called Mai Jorge ("natureboy12) from Portland ?? [SCENERYNW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not blaming ST at all.
Just asked if anyone know this guy.
I have several success purchases and sales in the Classify and will continue using.
As someone said, by far is the best classify for bike and stuff like that.

Maybe, because I had so many success, I had lack of attention and trusted in this guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More than likely they are not around.

But shame on you for using PayPal, and shame on the seller. LOL FraudPal will be awesome in a couple of weeks. That is when the 180 Return Policy goes in effect.

Picture this.. You sell a set of "gently used" Zipp wheels, or maybe a Specialized Shiv frame.

Starting in November, a buyer who uses PayPal has 180 days (yes... 6 months) to USE the item, try and TEST the item and decide... I don't quite like it and FILE A CLAIM.

99% of the times... more like 99.8% of the time PayPal sides with the BUYER. I saw one case recently when someone had bought a pattern book, or something like that, had it for a month and then returned it because the items on the front picture on the book were not included.

Yes with this logic, you could buy and return issues of Playboy because the model on the cover was not included.

But back to my point... get your Zipp Wheels in Mar, use them most of the season, then in August file a claim and say that they whistle, or wobble or seem to have a slight warp or don't brake well... and SHAZAM... 6 month FREE RENTAL. The seller gets back more used wheels and you get back your cash and in many cases, the Seller even pays RETURN SHIPPING.

Seller beware
Quote Reply