Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo Shipping
Quote | Reply
Can anyone give me a rough estimate as to the shipping charge they've paid for CONUS shipping? (2 wheels and I'm in Florida)
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Shipping [steelrain66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not in Florida or the CONUS for that matter but if you emailed them and asked, you'd likely get a reply within a few hours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About $30 for 2 wheels to Washington. This was the normal, cheapest option.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Shipping [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in SoCal and it seems to vary.

9/26/13 Front Flo 90 = 24.36 UPS ground

12/5/13 Rear Flo 90 + Front 30 + Rear 30 = 22.01 Standard Post

6/12/14 Disc = 27.28 UPS ground
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Shipping [LOW2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOW2000 wrote:
I'm in SoCal and it seems to vary.

9/26/13 Front Flo 90 = 24.36 UPS ground

12/5/13 Rear Flo 90 + Front 30 + Rear 30 = 22.01 Standard Post

6/12/14 Disc = 27.28 UPS ground

Im sure it is just be weight and how much they like your name.

Actually I ordered a front and a disk and think total was 34.
Im in Center City Philly though so that might not help as I know these ship from Ohio.

http://www.athlinks.com/athletes/208730390
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Shipping [jstoveld] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, thanks all! I have heard/read nightmare stories of folks payint hundreds in shipping but believe that was for Canada orders. Funny thing, on the website for order 15 they state 700 wheels will be available yet in the email they sent out they're stating 500 with 700+ signed up. Think they trimmed it down to keep the demand up? Just a curiosity....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Production problem with the Flo 30's probably accounts for the shortfall.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
steelrain66 wrote:
Great, thanks all! I have heard/read nightmare stories of folks payint hundreds in shipping but believe that was for Canada orders. Funny thing, on the website for order 15 they state 700 wheels will be available yet in the email they sent out they're stating 500 with 700+ signed up. Think they trimmed it down to keep the demand up? Just a curiosity....

The shipping cost issues they've had for outside the US is an error due to something with the shipping method they use and the website. They have stated that they cannot fix it on the front end. However, they end up refunding the money after the order is placed so customers can buy with confidence.

No idea on the low volume orders during orders 14 and 15....if I had to guess it would be a quality control or production issue. I very much hope it's not to continue to tip the economics in their favor.
Quote Reply