Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Flo Order 25
Quote | Reply
How did everyone do? My bank flagged it as a fraud transaction and now getting duplicate transaction... So i don't think i got the wheel I wanted...

Thanks Chase....

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Similar here. My credit card infos kept running. Tried a different checkout in a new tab and got
http://www.flocycling.com indique :
Duplicate transaction REFID:318157****

Bouuuu :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a set of 45mm Carbon Clinchers without any problems 20 min after the sale started.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pretty much just watched it sellout slowly. I was able to add a 60 Front and 90 Rear with no issue at all. I just couldn't bring myself to drop $1200 today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was ready, prepped, envisioned the process, set up computer much like I was setting up transition....

Clicked confirm order, and nothing happened. After several minutes I didn't see any emails from my bank for the transaction (I had notified them of the purchase), so I tried resubmitting. Got the duplicate item message.

I'm very disappointed that I had no way of knowing what was going on....no one to contact and ask. I figure I missed out...probably will move onto another brand. I didn't enjoy the waiting process to wind up with all the uncertainty. Was looking forward to getting Flo wheels, but wheel buying must go on.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucky you ! :)

I was on their website the second it started for a 60/90 combo. Went to the checkout the minute after and bam the payment kept running forever
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [jobrunelle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the same REFID# problem as you guys. Super bummed if it didn't work
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [Adamupthere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think it worked... Never had a confirmation on flo website neither in my inbox...
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [cricket1116] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did my homework, I marked this on my calendar. I practiced entering my CC info a hundred times. When the time approached I furiously hit refresh well over 20 dozen times. Finally at 12:58 PM EST I had success and was launched to the store page. I added my rear flo 90 AL+C wheel. entered my data and alas...order success at 12:59PM EST.

Edit: yes, order confirmation via e-mail and also shown in 'order history'
Last edited by: racehd: Apr 28, 16 10:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
USAA hasn't called so I think I was able to get a 90/90 set of the aluminum rimmed variety. No issues with checkout.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been waiting to order my first pair of race wheels from Flo since early March. I would of been really bummed if the transaction didn't work. Bought the carbon 60/90 combo. Will check out wheelbuilder for a cover.

So much for getting a Normatec. That was my backup plan to spend $1200.

edit: setup my Flo account ahead of time, and used a Discovercard. Not sure if the bank/card you use matters...
Last edited by: TryScott: Apr 28, 16 10:38
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [mhepp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, my order history says my order was confirmed. I was after one of the Clyde alum./carbon discs.

Are you supposed to get a confirmation email back from FLO? I have no idea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a set of the carbon 45s without any problems. Citibank card.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made the order at 12:01 and got a confirmation email from Flo at 12:02.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [TryScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I checked mine. It went to spam. I got a confirmation at 1:00 (est)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a CC Front 90 and disc. I actually wanted the Alu+Carbon disc, but the drop-down only gave the Clydesdale build for some reason, so I just got the CC. Not a big deal since I was thinking it'd be easier to sell a "matched set" if I ever unload them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really want a set of the new carbons in a 90/90, but I will wait for one of the orders later in the year. I want to see the feedback after there are a bunch of these in the wild with some real miles on them. Not that I don't trust Jon & Chris' reports, but I want to see what the average Joe thinks.

Plus, in a later order near the end of the season, there should be less chaos & competition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recently bought a P2 and really want a set of race wheels, but told my wife I would hold off until next year. It was taking all the willpower I had to not create an account and be ready for the order... fortunately I was saved by work and was out of the office visiting a client when the order went live... PHEW!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the same issue others had. Set up my account before hand and added the wheel to the cart at the start of the sale. I went to pay and got the spinning wheel of death. A couple minutes later I got a duplicate order message. No order confirmation in my email. Looks like everything is sold out now
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [VGB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Follow them on facebook. In the next 6-48 hours, they usually list some more are available. Click-happy people order duplicates and so they cancel the extras.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racehd wrote:
I did my homework, I marked this on my calendar. I practiced entering my CC info a hundred times. When the time approached I furiously hit refresh well over 20 dozen times. Finally at 12:58 PM EST I had success and was launched to the store page. I added my rear flo 90 AL+C wheel. entered my data and alas...order success at 12:59PM EST.

Edit: yes, order confirmation via e-mail and also shown in 'order history'

I had zero issues as well as I got a front 90 CC. Since I think I'm done ordering FLO wheels for a while I've highlighted one of the tricks: hitting refresh during the last couple of minutes of the countdown. I was in well before the clock hit 0:00. That clock and FLO's server's clocks don't seem to jive (or something is kinda off).

Most people wait until the countdown ends to start shopping. By that time, racehd and I already had wheels in our carts.

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 25 [Runner Rick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same experience in the two orders I have been in on. In both cases I had my order placed & confirmation email received before the announced time of the order had even arrived. That's not a knock on FLO, it's a fact of different systems being out of sync and taking advantage of the glitch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
exactly the same

chase fekin bank - i called them up and bollocked them

i did get an email from flo however confirming the order subject to bank payment - not sure if i have been allocated the wheel or not but have asked the guys at Flo to confirm

not holding my breath
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I couldn't get the Front 90 into my cart as the HUB option came up empty. I struggled and refreshed and confirmed the 60 worked but by that time it was too late. I'll race on the current setup and buy FLOs in the off season when they have less of a demand.

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess the question is now what? I was holding out for these wheels. Didn't get them after the spinny wheel of doom. Any recommendations for a low cost wheel set for my new ia16? Or should I just race on the stock wheels this season and eat the time lost to non aero?
Quote Reply

Prev Next