Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo Order 15
Quote | Reply
Tires and tubes came in today, REALLY itching for my 60/90! Supposedly they ship on 15Sep
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [steelrain66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got an e-mail yesterday that said the entire order shipped
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [stillrollin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was it saying order 15 went out or just your order? I haven't gotten anything...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine should arrive tomorrow according to Fedex
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [jamgam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously? Now I'm concerned. Or are you just screwing with me?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dead serious. Got the email with fedex tracking yesterday and fedex is estimating tomorrow.

I'm in GA btw
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Likewise. Just checked Fed Ex tracker, due to arrive in NY tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but it's FedEx... it will change.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What scares me is I haven't even gotten an email.... I just sent them a message so we'll see what the deal is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Flo 60 arrived today from FedEx. I am in TN.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steelrain66: No email for me either. I suppose that is good (as I am not the only one) and bad (still not shipped). Hoping to get them in time for my last tri of the year next weekend...
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [JoshTriNW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What order number were you? They ship out in the order they were received. Mine was 9270 and shipped yesterday and another was 8915 and shipped Tuesday for reference. So around 150-200 orders a day fulfilled most likely.

Also, remember the flo Bros handed off their shipping to an external company (without raising costs btw, which I thought was nice), so I'm not sure if they could answer when to expect your wheel to go out.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not sure they're going in that order. I am number 8905 and they (Flo 30) shipped today.

Not a worry though - we'll all get our stuff. I'm pleased to see them already shipping :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Huh. Just thought there were in order based off of all three of mine going sequentially. Guess it was luck of the draw. Disregard my previous claim to understanding the system.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I received my Flo Disc from order 15 last Tuesday. The Flo guys are awesome; wheel is in perfect condition and I have had time to get it ready and tested for Ironman Maryland next Saturday. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
steelrain66 wrote:
Tires and tubes came in today, REALLY itching for my 60/90! Supposedly they ship on 15Sep

Just read through this. Our shipping company processes as many wheels as they can each day. It usually takes the better part of a week to get all of the wheels in the mail. The 15th should be the latest day an order can/will ship. If your wheels have already shipped, they simply were processed in one of the earlier days.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Take care,

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [Canadian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canadian wrote:
steelrain66 wrote:

Just read through this. Our shipping company processes as many wheels as they can each day. It usually takes the better part of a week to get all of the wheels in the mail. The 15th should be the latest day an order can/will ship. If your wheels have already shipped, they simply were processed in one of the earlier days.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Take care,

Got mine Saturday and they look awesome. Just have to finish my build this week so I can ride them. Excited
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With some trepidation (based on the First Impressions thread) I finally got around to mounting my PR 3's on the Flo 30's last night. Simple. No tire iron needed. Me thinks some don't know how to install tires. Maiden Voyage Saturday. Psyched.
Last edited by: stillrollin: Sep 17, 14 6:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received my 90s late last week, and have put about 80 miles on them thus far. First ride set 11 PRs and KOM'd a 20 mile segment I've been stuck in second place for over a month by several minutes. *swoon*
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My FLO 30s arrived yesterday. Installed my cassette, 23mm GP4000s tires, and Vredestein latex tubes just in time for rain. Can't wait to get these out on the road this weekend.

Tires measured 25.9mm installed :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great to see a quick turnaround and enjoy the wheels. So my question, do they sell out really fast or has there been a bigger window lately? I heard Flo had increased production awhile back and hoping that this has had an effect. I'd be looking for a front 60 or 90 have not decided yet on which one.

Gordon
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Order 15 [Devlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really sure, I had everything (credit card number, etc) pasted on a notepad so I was in and out within 90 seconds. According to FedEx mine are on the truck right now, I'm sitting here getting excited every time I hear a motor outside. It doesn't help that it's beautiful and I'm scheduled to meet a friend for a ride in about 2 hours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because threads are better with pictures... and because I haven't seen a Venge with FLO wheels yet:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet!

ETA- Mine are on a Tarmac. No pics yet.
Last edited by: stillrollin: Sep 18, 14 13:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here they are one a Lynskey Helix. Just mocked up, I'm waiting on some scotch brite pads to clean up the frame before finishing putting the other bits on.

Got lucky and was early in shipment from order 15

Last edited by: jamgam: Sep 18, 14 18:49
Quote Reply