Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fizik Tritone 6.5 question...
Quote | Reply
I have a Fizik Tritone 6.5 saddle which is super comfortable for me. It came with the attachments for behind the seat bottle cages...I don't use a behind the seat system. If u have the same seat and don't use a behind the seat hydration system can u show me with pictures or describe where and how u mount your flat kit. I would like to carry it the same in training as I do IM racing...I like to carry a Pit Stop, 1 tube, 1 C02 and inflater and 1 lever.
Pictures would be awesome but a description is perfect also, Thank You
Larry
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone 6.5 question... [Larryl115] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There should be a big hole under the seat. I place my CO2 in there and screw on the inflator just a tiny bit to stay on but not break the seal on the CO2 canister I also take a rubberband, my extra tube and levers and strap them to the CO2 canister under the seat. I dont have a picture but if you really want one I can get it later for you.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

This is basically what I do.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone 6.5 question... [stdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a great idea... I will be working on that tonight. Great suggestion thank u
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a Sitero which is similar, I don't use hydration be hind the saddle so I put my flat kit in a bottle - this gives you the idea.

http://www.bikeradar.com/...pro-saddle-13-47354/

Last edited by: nickag: Mar 3, 17 17:00
Quote Reply