Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fit and toe issue
Quote | Reply
Had a fit on road bike 2 months ago - everything feels great but a month after discomfort started not sure why.

My right foot - 4th toe has a callus and some days the toe hurts (lower level pain). Callus is more so on tip so from underneath toe to where nail is. Any ideas?

Fit wasnt for issues just more so making sure all was good but made small changes, like a shim for leg length, saddle back 12mm, longer stem and mm spacer on right sit to help knee tracking. Other than this issue feels fantastic. But very lost with what is causing
Last edited by: Trimeon: Jan 18, 18 12:32
Quote Reply
Re: Fit and toe issue [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there are a lot of bike fitting 101 issues that can be fixed sight unseen... but this is probably not one of them. This is the kind of thing that needs to be seen in person. It could be a shoe issue, a cleat issue, a morphology issue, etc. or a combination of the three.

Trimeon wrote:
Had a fit on road bike 2 months ago - everything feels great but a month after discomfort started not sure why.

My right foot - 4th toe has a callus and some days the toe hurts (lower level pain). Callus is more so on tip so from underneath toe to where nail is. Any ideas?

Fit wasnt for issues just more so making sure all was good but made small changes, like a shim for leg length, saddle back 12mm, longer stem and mm spacer on right sit to help knee tracking. Other than this issue feels fantastic. But very lost with what is causing

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Fit and toe issue [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah I am trying to get back with fitter but no response guessing busy or something. Trying to figure it out. I did swap saddles and felt was dialed but will go back to saddle was fit on and see. Just after the fit wasnt as comfy which made sense after was told where in saddle my pevlis is most happy :)
Quote Reply