Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First time IM race report, IMFL 2015 (Very long and detailed)
Quote | Reply
I at the ripe old age of 67, completed my first full IM event about a year ago (Nov 2015) in Panama City Beach, FL. It was a real bucket list event with the full gambit of emotions. I decided to relive the event by recording it as a rather lengthy (17 pg) race report, complete with pictures.

The executive summary is I did it, finished officially with a time of 16:25 and change. Due to a nagging foot injury sustained earlier in June, I ended up walking the entire marathon.

It wasn't the race I wanted, but it was the race I earned.

If you have read this far and want to subject yourself to all the gory details, email or PM me (I'm new to this forum, so I know even know if it supports PM)

The file is a PDF.

Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: First time IM race report, IMFL 2015 (Very long and detailed) [bobthib] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to read it.
Quote Reply
Re: First time IM race report, IMFL 2015 (Very long and detailed) [bobthib] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me to :-)

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: First time IM race report, IMFL 2015 (Very long and detailed) [WD Pro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i would like to read it.
Quote Reply
Re: First time IM race report, IMFL 2015 (Very long and detailed) [thagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've pm each of you to get your email. I can't attach it to a pm orpost the file to the forum entry because it is too big.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
send me pls thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd enjoy reading your report. I'll be on the start line next week.

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice work ironman! 😬😬😬

I would like to read your report.
Quote Reply
Re: First time IM race report, IMFL 2015 (Very long and detailed) [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send me your email address.
Quote Reply