Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt Moves
Quote | Reply
Hello All,

From BRAIN:

Felt restructures sales, moves office in California

RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Calif. (BRAIN) - Felt Bicycles has made a series of changes under its new ownership, Rossignol Group. The company is transitioning inside sales to Rossignol's inside sales group in Park City, Utah. There are no changes, however, to Felt's outside sales. Rossignol's inside sales staff will sell the Time, Rossignol and Felt brands. Felt's accounting/finance group also will transition to Park City in May. Meanwhile, Felt recently completed a move into a new, larger facility in Rancho Santa Margarita, California that will become its global headquarters. The new facility is nearly 50 percent larger than the old one.
Read more

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Felt Moves [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's 10-15 mins up the hill from their old Irvine office and closer to some good mtn biking trails.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
. The new facility in Rancho Santa Margarita is nearly 50 percent larger than its Irvine offices and has a showroom where Felt will be able to host national sales meetings, distributor meetings or retailer training. The new building also has an expanded shop and R&D department.
"We can work faster at making prototypes and we've invested in equipment, so that's a big step up from a facility standpoint for the brand"

"Felt's done a lot of amazing things, but the bicycle industry is under pressure and we have to take a step back and redesign the company so we can move forward"

I'm quite excited. They're looking forward to grow and expand their brand and improve their products. Their IA is a very good bike and I presume it sells well (though it could certainly sell more).

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Park City is such a great place to ride. I should build a felt for parents when I visit park city.
Quote Reply