Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA - Sitero Pro (oval rail)
Quote | Reply
Guys, has anyone successfully fitted a Specialized Sitero Pro to the Felt IA seat clamp?
The bike came with an ISM saddle (round rails) that I removed, in order to fit my preferred Sitero saddle.
I then found I needed different end caps for this job, so sent off and got them.
The saddle went on ok, but still there is movement, as evidently the oval clamp is for 7 x 10mm, but the Sitero is 7 x 9mm!
I was then told I needed to order the entire oval seat clamp assembly, and I'm currently awaiting stock to arrive... I'm still not convinced it's going to work!

Ayone out there who can put me at ease?
Failing that, it 's a toss up, between the Sitero with round rail, or trying a new saddle completely, maybe a Selle Itallia Iron Flow, or another narrow nose saddle...
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA - Sitero Pro (oval rail) [hopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just get the Sitero with the round rail. You don't want rails to snap mid ride....trust me, I've done that 45K away from home and it's a long ride standing up for that long riding home (and no, my wife probably would not come to get me in a car out of sympathy, she would tell me to suck it up and ride and get some "running" training in)
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA - Sitero Pro (oval rail) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I wouldn't want that. But, Ideally, I would like to keep my current saddle.
Yes, the Sitero with round rails certainly looking good right now...
Quote Reply