Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA2 or Cervelo P3......Which One?
Quote | Reply
I'm purchasing a new tri bike and have narrowed it down to the Felt IA2 and Cervelo P3. The Felt comes with Quarq power meter, SRAM Red Etrap wireless, and storage box. The P3 is Ultegra Di2, and after adding a power meter will come in just under the IA2. I fit both. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA2 or Cervelo P3......Which One? [kevinbsauer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same advice as in your other thread. The IA2 is a no brainer. Better components. Better Cockpit. Faster. Better storage. Looks better. Unless you like spending money on lower grade stuff, get the IA2.
Last edited by: exxxviii: Jan 13, 18 14:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why did you create another thread on this?

Powered by All Out MultiSport - http://www.aomultisport.com/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unquestionably better value for Felt. Better frame, better components, better storage, faster, looks cooler (IMO).
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA2 or Cervelo P3......Which One? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Narrowed it down to two: looking for final confirmation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll pitch my nickel.

I have an IA16 (for sale BTW) and an IA4. My wife wanted a bike and of course she could get whatever she wanted, P3 Di2 was her choice.

I wanted her on an IA10, but she preferred the P3.

This said, the P3 is a really nice bike, but seems dated. Zero storage, old design, cables out in the open. But I like they use the complete groupset, I like how light it is, I like the finish on the frame and fork. I like the cockpit better than the IAXX bikes.

In your case, I echo everyone else, the Felt is a no brainer.
Quote Reply