Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt DA Bayonet 3 Fixed Position Stem Availability
Quote | Reply
G'day

Has one outside the US been able to get either of the 2 fixed position stems for the Felt DA Bayonet 3?

Part numbers are:

980100 - Stem Bayonet 3 Fixed Position 90mm x 0
980102 - Stem Bayonet 3 Fixed Position 110mm x 0

I'm in Australia and the rep here doesn't seem to know about them or how to get them for me. I can't seem them on the felt parts store either so I can't order them directly.

Final cheeky question... Has anyone been able to get the new Bayonet 4 fork on a pre-owned DA? If yes, how?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA Bayonet 3 Fixed Position Stem Availability [cnadams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quick update in case anyone else needs to know the answer.

You can get the 90 and 110 zero flat stems from the Felt International website. The cost.... wait for it.... 149 euros for a small block of what I assume is machined aluminium! Plus, depending on where you live 65 euros shipping...

That works out to be about $250 USD inc shipping to Australia - aaaggghhh really?!

After waiting more than an month for my LBS/Southcott (Australian distributor) to even give me an answer on availability I'm about ready to give up. I guess my option is to wait until I'm in Redmond next and get the LBS to order me one.

Pretty disappointing.
Last edited by: cnadams: Sep 24, 14 0:40
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA Bayonet 3 Fixed Position Stem Availability [cnadams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Success

After 6 weeks, the Australian rep can confirmed they have the new fixed stems coming into stock. No word on pricing yet.
Quote Reply