Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B2 Back order
Quote | Reply
 I order a Felt B2 but the shop said they were back order for 6 months! He said he could order a B12 and build it up (for a small additional cost, THANKS FELT) with Di2 so it would be basically the same bike I want the bike now so I agreed to pay more for the B12 and have it built with di2. Now he is saying it's being delayed because of a back order on the di2 derailleur. Is he just being a lazy bike shop owner or is there really this much back order at the start of the year? I've searched ST and found that people are having issues getting the Felt IA but did not find anything about the B series.
I went with Felt over other brands because cost, you don't see too many of them plus Miridna Carfree has a nice smile but now I'm thinking I would have been better of going with one of the "larger" brands.
If anyone has some inside info. I would appreciate it.
Dave if you are out there, what is going on?!?!?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 Back order [waythree11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike shop where I got my b2 was anticipating a backorder, so I ordered mine just as it was hitting the market. I still had to wait over a month.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 Back order [waythree11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not being lazy, the B2 is unavailable at the moment. I would've suggested a B14 @ 1999 and then di2 6870 group installed. The RD/FD are on backorder currently as well. You just picked a somewhat unfortunate time. You could get the med cage RD though, plenty of those.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 Back order [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!! Going with the B14 would have been a much smarter idea.
Quote Reply