Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robgray wrote:
here is the link

I do like PBK but I always add junk to my cart to get the free shipping. ProCyclingDiscount on eBay pretty much firesales these as well at $66 for the pair shipped. They will be to you in 2 days, 3-days max. They have awesome CS. If you just need one and don't need 2x then $36.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Feb 17, 17 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And under cut my LBS? I buy 'em on ebay like Thomas. You can get mismatched 23/25 set too!

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:

I do like PBK but I always add junk to my cart to get the free shipping.

haha yeah I NEVER do that...

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Last edited by: robgray: Feb 17, 17 9:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
robgray wrote:
Thomas Gerlach wrote:

I do like PBK but I always add junk to my cart to get the free shipping.

haha yeah I NEVER do that...

\

I usually try to control myself and just buy a couple of tubes, but now I have way too many spare tubes, but that is the thing with tires. They sell tires SOOO cheap as sort of the black friday bargain, knowing that people will make more impulse buys. That is what I still like about eBay frankly for a lot of things. I usually go there to buy one thing, and one thing only. Sort of self-controlling.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has PBK gotten better with shipping? Last (and only time) I ordered from them it took ~2 months to receive my items. Most of that was just waiting for the package to ship for all in stock items. This was about 2.5 years ago.

I've stuck with Wiggle and Merlin as they're always flawless. But open to trying PBK again.
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueapplepaste wrote:
Has PBK gotten better with shipping? Last (and only time) I ordered from them it took ~2 months to receive my items. Most of that was just waiting for the package to ship for all in stock items. This was about 2.5 years ago.

I've stuck with Wiggle and Merlin as they're always flawless. But open to trying PBK again.

I think Wiggle is still better but PBK hasn't been that bad in my experience. Max 3 weeks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
blueapplepaste wrote:

I think Wiggle is still better but PBK hasn't been that bad in my experience. Max 3 weeks.

Gotcha. Though with the link you gave earlier on eBay will likely just go there and get US based shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I purchased a saddle from PBK a couple of months ago and thought I would never get it. And they ship without a tracking # so you can't track their shipments either. I doubt I will ever buy from them again. I normally try to but at LBS, but he told me just to order the saddle online because he wasn't a dealer for them and I could get it just as cheap as he could buy it.
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 17 PSA - Conti GPS4000S II currently $33 on PBK [arby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
arby wrote:
I purchased a saddle from PBK a couple of months ago and thought I would never get it. And they ship without a tracking # so you can't track their shipments either. I doubt I will ever buy from them again. I normally try to but at LBS, but he told me just to order the saddle online because he wasn't a dealer for them and I could get it just as cheap as he could buy it.

I have never had a problem getting something. Nothing has gotten lost. Usually the boxes can get pretty beat up with the transit but that is really my only personal issue.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ordered a Scicon tri bike bag last fall from PBK. It was $394 vs. $689 on Amazon and other sites. It was so cheap I was a little worried about a scam or getting the wrong item, but it arrived in about a month (to the U.S.), the proper item in perfect condition.
Quote Reply