Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Exceptional experiences with new rockets .. oSo >>
Quote | Reply
Riding road bike since cleats were still nailed to leather soles and thinner distance rings were made from a local locksmith to have two more gears with my new road bike 10 years old personal best times are getting refined even with less power on the pedals. I'm impressed in how many ways a precise machine improves riding with it's feedback to ride actions. In my case it's Luzié, a new Cervélo S5. Having done more miles a year so far since decades just by getting up early and riding before work I even found some companion to join the best time to be on the road. Doing old training routines I met old buddies again and appreciate experiences that are made while riding personal loops with fun. This thread is inspired by two men, the first one is a very mindful engineer of my new rocket and the other one rides his one, too.

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: May 16, 15 20:42
Quote Reply
Re: Exceptional experiences with new rockets .. oSo >> [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One example for a short story. it's about reducing the weight of a bike by tuning the rider. The shortest & best trainings statement I heard is from a trainings buddy who did 200.000Hm altitude in 100 days in preparation for Trans Alp 2006 and who won that year with his matching team partner. "Eat a lot and ride a lot". In the first six weeks with my new rocket this year I lost 6kg while just eating less and start riding frequently. That is the weight of a super light bike, very easy but not improving further since then. Trying to loose the weight of my S5 is tuning me by 1,5kg more and because some fat will be replaced with some muscles it is taking some more time and some more steps. Good metabolism to grow in this trend is eating less of sooting fuel and a lot more of less sooting fuel for the long intervals to ride a lot. Burning idle weight is to take motivation to move easy and for me reducing a bikes weight without making me lighter for my motivation would not match .. oSo >>

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: May 22, 15 21:09
Quote Reply