Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by jjh
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [jjh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jjh wrote:
Does anybody have contact information for Ken Glah besides what is on their website? I have a few unreturned emails and I think he does not even get emails at kenglah@endurancesprtstravel.com, somebody else from EST does.

Maybe try to call EST and ask?
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [Dan Funk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan Funk wrote:
jjh wrote:
Does anybody have contact information for Ken Glah besides what is on their website? I have a few unreturned emails and I think he does not even get emails at kenglah@endurancesprtstravel.com, somebody else from EST does.

Maybe try to call EST and ask?

Probably the best call as Kenny is probably in Hawaii for his 736th start in Kona.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this Ken guy was like the Mrs. Buttersworth of Ironman. You know, just some fictional character to sell products.

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [Printer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You must know him. His maple syrup is divine.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [Printer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait until after Hawaii. I had the same issue 2 yrs ago when I used him for IM Zurich. They are particularly busy the end of the summer up through Kona. It's a small operation and they have a lot of clients go to Hawaii with them. I wouldn't be surprised if he brings all the staff with him to help out. Once the busy season is over, they are pretty responsive.
I had a great time when I used them previously. Got some good stories from Ken about his days of racing and got some insight into how WTC operates now.
If you do end up going with them, listen to IMTalk's Legends of Triathlon Ken Glah podcast. You'll get some great information on Ken. I was able to ask him about some things I heard, in the podcast, on a van ride to the event.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [jjh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm. Hope you didn't spell sports wrong like you did in this post. You'll be waiting a long time for that reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Travel Ken Glah [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattr wrote:
Wait until after Hawaii..

I hope the OP doesn't have questions about Louisville or Maryland.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply