Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Drtommy CDA race report.....ORBEA, ORBEA, ORBEA!!! [bmas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I do not know much about your background" but there is a a) huge base to rely on and b) and I sure that those 4 hours ride & 2 hours run have a greater "workload" (i.e. effort*duration) that your (or mine) 6h rides or 3h runs.
Also a 3h run is going to require more recovery than a 2h run & therefore having some impact on some of your training.

Fred.
Quote Reply
Re: Drtommy CDA race report.....ORBEA, ORBEA, ORBEA!!! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
dr tommy already shared his powerfile on the first post of this thread....go back and see.

he dosnt ride a srm or powertap or ergomo..... just a brainpowermeter!

DrTommy was one of the original test subjects used in the development of, and the model for the upper-end profiles used in developing KhaiPowertm

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Drtommy CDA race report.....ORBEA, ORBEA, ORBEA!!! [fred_h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fred, I'm doing a 26 mile run. I'll cover the first 13 miles in 1:35-1:40 starting at 6 am on Thursday, then I will take a refuelling break, that will last for 22.5 hours and resume the run at 6 am on Friday and do the final 13 miles also in 1:35-1:40. I will let you know if this 2x13 mile interval set with 22:30 hour rest period works at ironman LP :-)

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: Drtommy CDA race report.....ORBEA, ORBEA, ORBEA!!! [drtommy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
great stuff tom

congrats for another victory !!!

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: Drtommy CDA race report.....ORBEA, ORBEA, ORBEA!!! [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you describe exactly what & how to do/use the band pull in swimming? And what % to whole swim time is?
Also how many squats/ session with how much weight etc.
Thanks, Barb
Quote Reply

Prev Next