Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete
Quote | Reply
Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump competed at the Las Olas Triathlon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, yesterday. She was accompanied by secret service agents on both the bike and run portions of the international distance event. This "happening" actually made the newspapers in England.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [smoothoperator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, what place did she get?
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [smoothoperator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
smoothoperator wrote:
She was accompanied by secret service agents on the bike

These drafting cheaters will stop at nothing. Sad!

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
well, what place did she get?

#fakeresults
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's a terrific triathlete, really the best.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
smoothoperator wrote:
Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump competed at the Las Olas Triathlon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, yesterday. She was accompanied by secret service agents on both the bike and run portions of the international distance event. This "happening" actually made the newspapers in England.

Looks to be her second race according USAT Ranking. She did this race last year as her first.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://triregistration.com/...-Org.php?raceid=1181 196'th

Looks like running is her strongest leg.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So not only are we paying for him to play golf and his wife to live in a separate state, we now have to provide secret service so his daughter in law can do triathlons?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She was accompanied by secret service agents on both the bike and run portions of the international distance event.

It's funny how the "secret" agents follow people and make such a public display of keeping it secret...
Last edited by: Sanuk: Mar 13, 17 10:38
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
She's a terrific triathlete, really the best.

Believe it!
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
but the electoral college put her in 1st

Quote:
http://triregistration.com/...-Org.php?raceid=1181 196'th
Looks like running is her strongest leg.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She probably won't be caught cheating, since she fails the Double Letter Cheater Identification Protocol

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6232983#p6232983

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [happyscientist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
happyscientist wrote:
So not only are we paying for him to play golf and his wife to live in a separate state, we now have to provide secret service so his daughter in law can do triathlons?

In fairness, if it was the daughter in law of any president, would they not get the same treatment. Honestly if I was a second tier family member and now I had to have secret service follow me around because a family member was prez, I'd be pretty pissed....but I suppose there are benefits to having the prez in the family too.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These sound like alternative facts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone needs to post up pics of her bike position so we can critique that instead of complaining of her having SS protection.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
happyscientist wrote:

In fairness, if it was the daughter in law of any president, would they not get the same treatment. Honestly if I was a second tier family member and now I had to have secret service follow me around because a family member was prez, I'd be pretty pissed....but I suppose there are benefits to having the prez in the family too.

Exactly.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
Someone needs to post up pics of her bike position so we can critique that instead of complaining of her having SS protection.

we already know: her seat's too high
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know more about triathlon than Dan Empfield does. BELIEVE me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would be interesting if she chose to do a high-profile USAT race like nationals. Would someone from USAT instruct Secret Service agents that they need to ride in single file ahead or behind her out of the draft zone to avoid blocking other competitors?
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [BrianB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wrong... her bike position is just beautiful. What I mean is that it's really terrific. Everyone is going to love her bike position. There's never been a bike position as perfect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
happyscientist wrote:

I assumed that's normal treatment for any president. Individuals other than president and vp can decline secret service protection. not that I'd expect them too.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was last year.

This year...

45:36 Swim
1:02:30 Bike
56:00 Run
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [TriTamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about the ss wearing gorilla suits ?

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [RussTKD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These numbers are phony. I've heard different numbers.

SmartBikeTrainers.com || YouTube || My Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump is a triathlete [RussTKD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RussTKD wrote:
That was last year.

This year...

45:36 Swim
1:02:30 Bike
56:00 Run

Float
Hammer
Jog
Quote Reply

Prev Next