Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dirty old women
Quote | Reply
So today, I swam at lunch.

There's a number of school groups who were also at the pool. Whilst getting changed in the men's changing rooms, some 9 to 10 year olds all pile in to get changed also. Their high voices are echoing against the concrete walls.

Anyway, whilst getting changed, I notice an older woman with 'staff' printed on a t-shirt walk casual as can be right through the men's changing rooms. I'm a bit puzzled and the boys look puzzled too. I ask one of them if that was their teacher. They say 'no'.

I think there were at least two different schools at the pools.

Then, a minute later, the same woman walks back through the changing rooms. She is pretty casual. I tell her that I think she is in the wrong changing rooms.

She tells me 'it's okay, I'm just accessing the outside". There is a 50m pool outside. The female changing rooms can be used to access the outside also. As can the indoor 25m pool area.

Was she just thick or just a dirty old woman?
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty old women [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nicely done cramming two "whilst"s in there. That is one weird old bird .. my guess is thick, and a mother of four or five boys herself, and just totally over it by now.

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Cleaning staff?

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty old women [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, was not pool staff. There had been a big school group in the 50m outside pool so figured she was somehow associated with that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who knows, one pool I used to swim at would close one of the public changerooms when a school group came in and would not allow anyone from the public in at the same time (they had a couple of changerooms). I guess they were worried about perverts, could be that the staff member was supervising the changeroom without saying it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At a Y I used to go to there was an older lady on the staff. Very friendly. She spoke limited English. She'd always just walk through the locker rooms and check stuff out. Literally.
One day she even casually walked into the small sauna and sat down and had a conversation in spanish with a completely naked man for a while. Then just walked out. Smiled and nodded and everything. I asked the other guy if he knew her, he said "never met her before, very strange".
No one's seen her since. Maybe she got fired, maybe she was never on the staff? I did get the impression she just didn't care at all about the "scenery".
It happens...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
y'all were in the staff room
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty old women [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Over here in Finland the men's changing rooms are open access for female staff.
All cleaners I've seen are female and lifeguards and teachers supervising rowdy boys. To be honest at first I was shocked. Now I'm sure they don't want to percent at my middle aged body and are just doing their job.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:
So today, I swam at lunch.

There's a number of school groups who were also at the pool. Whilst getting changed in the men's changing rooms, some 9 to 10 year olds all pile in to get changed also. Their high voices are echoing against the concrete walls.

Anyway, whilst getting changed, I notice an older woman with 'staff' printed on a t-shirt walk casual as can be right through the men's changing rooms. I'm a bit puzzled and the boys look puzzled too. I ask one of them if that was their teacher. They say 'no'.

I think there were at least two different schools at the pools.

Then, a minute later, the same woman walks back through the changing rooms. She is pretty casual. I tell her that I think she is in the wrong changing rooms.

She tells me 'it's okay, I'm just accessing the outside". There is a 50m pool outside. The female changing rooms can be used to access the outside also. As can the indoor 25m pool area.

Was she just thick or just a dirty old woman?

OMG she almost raped you, do you feel violated? I would...sue the pool and sue the city, and the the state and sure Trump, sue everyone.

And immediately seek council, this trauma might have huge impact on your future life. Don't forget to post pic of sad puppy on your Instagram and feel confused for few days.

That old serial rapist woman... deserves life without parole.

Are you upset she was old or because she was dirty?

Would you feel the same if that would be 20y old blonde cross-fit squat instructor next door asking for change for vending machine to buy diet water?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You use the phrase "dirty old women" like it is a bad thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what did her birth certificate say?

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This should really be in the "Strange Denizens of the Pool" thread
Quote Reply