Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did anyone tried Bioracer aero
Quote | Reply

Did any one try http://bioraceraero.com/#bioracer-aero software with green screen setup?? I would be interested in hands on comments. Surly it is not aero tunnel, but frontal area measurement, looks interesting. I was playing with similar experiments taking Pics and using Photoshop to remove background, but this is much more useful since it allows for live initial position adjustment.

If you didn't try the software or didn't see it in person, please no need to replay, I'm not interested in virtual reviewers and commentators, wanna be bloggers. etc. I can watch youtube myself ...
Quote Reply
Re: Did anyone tried Bioracer aero [sebo2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't. But I *THINK* that Todd Kenyon of TTBikeFit.com does something quite SIMILAR and I've heard people have been generally pleased. Maybe contact Todd. Or amend your title to include his services, as I think you're more likely to find people who've used it given that this forum is generally US-centric.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Did anyone tried Bioracer aero [sebo2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I working with it right now and will be ready with a review for slowtwitch in about 2 to 3 weeks.

jeroen

Tri-Run.com

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Did anyone tried Bioracer aero [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are interested in knowing more about Bioracer aero, give BelgiumBike.com a buzz.
Info@belgiumbike.com
They import the product in the US.
Quote Reply