Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto Customer Service
Quote | Reply
I wanted to give some props to the team at Desoto for how they handled what other companies (had an issue with TYR at the same time) can not for some reason.
My wife ordered a new top and shorts early last week, got an email on Thursday that the shorts she selected were actually not in stock and the rep gave some other options. Our concern was her having them in time for St A's this weekend, originally we ordered in plenty of time and the site said the products were in stock. She replied back to this representative with her selection and expressed her concern about having the items for the upcoming event, they upgraded the shipping free of charge and we received the kit last night. TYR is another story.....

WAY TO GO DESOTO! You have earned two additional customers.
Last edited by: steelrain66: Apr 24, 14 9:23
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Customer Service [steelrain66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent service is not always applicable to excellent products. Desoto has always been synonymous with both.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
steelrain66 wrote:
I wanted to give some props to the team at Desoto for how they handled what other companies (had an issue with TYR at the same time) can not for some reason.
My wife ordered a new top and shorts early last week, got an email on Thursday that the shorts she selected were actually not in stock and the rep gave some other options. Our concern was her having them in time for St A's this weekend, originally we ordered in plenty of time and the site said the products were in stock. She replied back to this representative with her selection and expressed her concern about having the items for the upcoming event, they upgraded the shipping free of charge and we received the kit last night. TYR is another story.....

WAY TO GO DESOTO! You have earned two additional customers.

Agree. Been a very happy customer of Emilio's since 1992. Great stuff, great service, great people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
top notch customer service!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Similar experience, they are "Awesome"...
Best bit; from my posts others have bought their products and service,
And a mate I train with has done the same...
It's rocking horse poo on the Gold Coast in Oz... But heaps of people ask...
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Customer Service [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
Excellent service is not always applicable to excellent products. Desoto has always been synonymous with both.

That's my experience as well. Will miss the Liftfoil while I'm racing in my team kit this year.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have yet need to call Desoto, but glad to hear it.

I guess it could be said that I am a loyal customer. For training on a bike virtually every day these shorts and bibs are probably the best thing I have to sustain the schedule.
I have club kits from other brands, but for distance and daily training these are my favorite.

I am not a sponsored athlete. I am just some ordinary recreational level cycling nut and the "400 Mile" pad with compression material works well for me.
I have a few pair that I keep in rotation in the laundry :-) I am not a sponsored athlete.

Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Customer Service [Felt_Rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only 12 pairs.... Hardly enough to consider yourself a loyal customer then :)
Nice work...
Quote Reply