Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desert Dude at #IM703Taupo
Quote | Reply

I thought I'd throw it out there in case a few of you want to come along to our #Sweat7 post 70.3 BBQ......

Last year we had the great Meredith Kessler come along to #Sweat7HQ and talk to the athletes after their race, have a BBQ, and drink some wines with us.

This year the great Desert Dude will be in town and he's offered to come along, drink my beer, and chew the fat over all things triathlon.

If any NZ athletes fancy coming around for a beer after prize giving, PM me and I'll tell you what you need to bring.

SB.

http://www.sweat7.com
Facebook Page: Sweat7
Twitter: @sweat7coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Desert Dude at #IM703Taupo [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I "may have" a few AZ IPA's for you that are soon to be packed.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Desert Dude at #IM703Taupo [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
salmonsteve wrote:

I thought I'd throw it out there in case a few of you want to come along to our #Sweat7 post 70.3 BBQ......

Last year we had the great Meredith Kessler come along to #Sweat7HQ and talk to the athletes after their race, have a BBQ, and drink some wines with us.

This year the great Desert Dude will be in town and he's offered to come along, drink my beer, and chew the fat over all things triathlon.

If any NZ athletes fancy coming around for a beer after prize giving, PM me and I'll tell you what you need to bring.

SB.

Is one these people a dude? A Desert Dude?
Quote Reply