Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto Short Survey Pt 2: crowdsourcing short stitching information
Quote | Reply
Thank you to those who took the survey we posted this past year pertaining to your saddle and short comfort.

I need a tad more information to wrap up that analysis. You do not need to have taken the first survey to respond to the survey linked to below.

This survey is pretty straight forward: take a look at your bike and/or triathlon shorts or trisuit and report the stitching patterns as indicated by the survey.

https://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/...m/SV_0NytlumhrzJdKvz

Thank you very much and I'll get the results to this survey posted soon!

The results will provide a heat map of a short pad, with the brighter red areas representing where people find the most discomfort. With this follow up survey, I'll be able to point to the short brands and the specific seam patterns on the inside and outside of the shorts that people find most comfortable with both single nose and split nose saddles. The goal will be to guide you to a more comfortable shorts solution, and to guide DeSoto in future designs.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Feb 10, 18 15:57
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Short Survey Pt 2: crowdsourcing short stitching information [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday bump. Thank you!

Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Short Survey Pt 2: crowdsourcing short stitching information [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Hokies!
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Short Survey Pt 2: crowdsourcing short stitching information [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, about two dozen people began the survey yesterday, but only one brave respondent completed the survey. If you only want to report for one type of bike shorts and that's it, the survey allows that. If you only want to report for one pair of tri shorts/suit, the survey allows that. If you want to report for up to 10 pairs of bike shorts and up to 8 pairs of tri shorts/suits, the survey allows that.

Let me know if there's something about the way I formatted it that is cumbersome or a turn off. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Short Survey Pt 2: crowdsourcing short stitching information [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
much appreciated!

Quote Reply