Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [JaxGator80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JaxGator80 wrote:
Quote:
Does Dash have a “trial service” where you can return if it doesn’t work?? Thought I read somewhere that they did, or was that when the saddles first came out??

I bought one earlier this year and they allowed me to demo a saddle for $50. If I purchased one after that (which I did) they took it out of the cost of the saddle. They were very easy to work with and very responsive to questions.

Oh thats a nice service, i see they do have different widths: 55, 65, and 70, also a 52mm but that is for "a more upright position"

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [BBLOEHR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am trying a Strike 9 (I think that is what it is) in the most narrow set up now...only 2 short rides, but it feels to me a lot like other noseless saddles, and I can't help the feeling I am falling forward into my bars.

It fits better than my last effort at replacing a tried and true saddle, but I don't think I am quite there.

The width is fine on it though, so no concern there.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [scyharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Dash Stage and it is just ok on my tri bike. Adamo Road works better for me.
I do have Dash Strike on my road bike and I love it. Soooo comfortable.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe what I should have asked originally, was if the Dash saddle would potentially help me rotate my hip further forward? Comfort on the Sitero is not the issue....seems the Dash could be the answer. Have those that use and like it found this to be the case??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had Dash saddles for the last 4 years, even cracked one somehow and the company replaced it without any issues, even though it was out of warranty. Super awesome people and reputable company. I find its very comfortable and allows me to rotate my hips forward. Saddles are personal in terms of comfort and performance, this is the one that works for me. I've been through lots of others and Dash works for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went from a adamo prologue to the dash TT9. The TT9 is 270mm x 115m (which I guess is the narrow-one) with 4-layer pading. I'm definitely rotating my hips more now than I did before, but that MIGHT just be a side effect of getting a more narrow saddle than anything else. At first, I didn't like the dash too much, I think it was pretty hard (compared to the adamo) but I'm starting to love it more and more.. So it definetely takes some time getting used to. Also, the TT9 isn't really that long so be sure you have enough reach.. and it's not the most comfortable one if you want to do a lot of upright sitting because of the short length.
Last edited by: hhetland: Oct 9, 17 22:46
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [hhetland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just received a response to email from Dash...they do offer trial period. They charge the full price -$229, and you have 3 weeks to return if unhappy. They keep $50 for shipping, admin, etc.., and refund $179 back to you. However, if you keep it, it is yours. Just wanted to clarify as there was some uncertainty if they did offer the service.
Going to order in the morning!! Thanks again!
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [Grill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x3
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
yes

x4
Quote Reply
Re: Dash saddle...Is it worth the price [hhetland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just switched to a tt.9 from fizik>sitero>another fizik.

so smoky outside in the bay area..so I have yet to try it. :(
Quote Reply

Prev Next