Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dash Saddles
Quote | Reply
Dash saddles...are they still in business? I have this little problem where my midget goes numb after two minutes on the trainer. With that I feel that the cut out may help with this predicament?

So I decided to contact Dash but have not received a response for over two weeks and this is by using both the online form and email.

What are the other popular options these days? I see ISM widely used, but online reports indicate that many have problems with fit and the discussion almost always ends with Dash.

Please share your thoughts.

http://RoadID.com/...te/4HC4V-TAFQ9XPJDTX
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Saddles [BigCheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigCheese wrote:
Dash saddles...are they still in business? I have this little problem where my midget goes numb after two minutes on the trainer. With that I feel that the cut out may help with this predicament?

So I decided to contact Dash but have not received a response for over two weeks and this is by using both the online form and email.

What are the other popular options these days? I see ISM widely used, but online reports indicate that many have problems with fit and the discussion almost always ends with Dash.

Have you considered Cobb in the past, if yes, have you considered them since the release of the Jof 55 or Jof Randee? Happy to answer any questions, although the crew in Texas is really good at it to.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weston- owner- is swamped with growth. A good thing for a small business I'm sure but he's negotiating the fine line of production and customer service. I had the same experience as you, stuck it out, contacted via email (PM me) and he sent out my saddle exactly on the day he said he would, and it's perfect so far. I've been on it only on the trainer but it's just as good as I thought it would be.

If you want to pursue, send me a PM. FWIW, I'm just a happy customer.

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also had a bit of a slow response, but as stated, they have all of sudden gotten very popular, as good products should. Perhaps not anticipated so quickly. I have a Dash, and I will say it's the best I've ever used, and that has been a lot! Hang in there, as I feel it's worth the wait.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BigCheese wrote:

Similar experience to the previous poster. Communication/delivery was slow due to a massive Indiegogo campaign and production issues. He made it right and upgraded my saddle and shipped direct (I was part of a group order).

I went from an Adamo and can say it was WELL worth the wait. I did not like the first couple rides while I got broken into it. Still going to get chafing in the normal spots, but on the Adamo I got massive sores. Not one with the Dash (knock on wood).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dash saddles are great, and yes they are still around. They did an Indiegogo that had some issues and swamped them with demand.

I own a Dash (on my Shiv) and have previously had good luck with an Adamo PN 1.1. My recommendation would be Cobb, since you don't know if the saddle will work for you yet, and they have a no-questions-asked 60-day return policy (so you won't get stuck with a saddle that won't work for you).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saddles are personal. So, take this for what it's worth. Been riding/racing since 1980. I have a Dash (Stage model) on my road bike and Time Trial bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Saddles [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a Dash fan too. I can ride low on my TT bike in encumbered moreso than any other saddle I've tried.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They've recently started shipping stock models so that could be part of the issue. I inquired beginning of May, got a quick response that it would be shipped on 16th of month, got email on 19th with tracking number, had it two days later.
Quote Reply