Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dan Rishworth...
Quote | Reply
I just wanted to say that I'm glad to have another shop owner as a "regular" on this board. We get a lot of great input from Tom D, and your advice over the past week or so has been very insightful. The information and opinions we get from you and Tom, SuperDave, Gerard, a few others whom I've undoubtedly forgotten as well as the occasional "drop in" from other industry persons is one of the things that makes this board truly great.

I hope you stick around!

PS - love Enduro.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Rishworth... [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Khai,

Thanks. I seem to go in bursts, usually right after I talk to Dan E. The last one was after FIST last year. I told Dan last week I'd try to stay in touch more regularly and I'll try to do the same with Slowtwitch.
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Rishworth... [Dan Rishworth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan,

I've been thinking about starting the same thread, but Khai beat me to it. I'm in Toronto and have been in your store several time for various purchases, test rides and wetsuit fittings (but I went with brands you don't carry -- TitanFlex and DeSoto T1; Sorry). I noticed you posted a several times last year and then fell silent. Like Khai, I'm glad to see you posting again. Dan E. and Tom D. speak very highly of you in their postings. And now that I'm reading what you have to say, I looking hearing more of your comments, stopping in at your booth at the bike show (with video fitting, you say?), and visiting EnduroSport again.

Rob

p.s. Earlier this week, you floated the idea of Tom D. and yourself at Muskoka for a bike fit clinic. That would be cool!
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Rishworth... [rjackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom AND Dan doing a fitting clinic in Muskoka?!?! Ooooh! Wasn't sure I was going to do that race but might just go to meet the legend.
Quote Reply